Not having a slow

I’m new to DH and haven’t played at max level, but I’m leveling this guy to mostly play arena. I’m just wondering how annoying it will be, not having a slow. If I’m playing 2v2 with a healer, I feel like it’s going to be next to impossible for me stay on someone who is kiting really well. I know DH has a ton of gap closers, but that doesn’t allow you to stay on someone more than a couple seconds before your snared and rooted again. Just looking to hear from any experienced DH’s if this is a real issue, or am I going to be able to connect most of the time?

1 Like

We have high sustained damage so when you cant connect to your target in arena and your healer cant slow for you then the best course of action is to swap targets. Utilizing vengeful retreat as an extra gap closer which also removes snares. Run the fel rush conduit that increases your speed afterwards also feels better. For frost mage/healer comps, dps thats not a spriest/afflic lock/resto druid/shaman is the only use case for that talent without blowing yourself up with it.

Rlly like the extra move speed from nf.

Its not that bad. You will def connect and with your jump cancel stuff you can catch up with that too.

Not to mention felblade is the choice again this xpac so extra mobility there

meanwhile WW

1 Like