Not denting people. Gear or Class?

Just looked at your toon… you may want to stack versatility and Crit and bring mastery down . It’s way too high .

And stack IP for your Azerite pieces to get buffed Lava Blast.

And you need to chose Lasso plus Skyfury from your WM talents .

1 Like

Omg def. need Lasso.

Assuming this was directed at me…

I just turned on WM so I don’t even know what I currently use, but this is helpful. Can I use WM talents in BGs?

I don’t know what stacking IP is. I don’t know what I’m stacking or where I’m stacking it. In terms of stats, I believe the Hierarchy I’m working off of is this:

1. Intellect;
  2. Versatility;
  3. Critical Strike;
  4. Haste;
  5. Mastery.

It sounds like this is wrong, yes?

I would put Critical Strike over Versatility.

WM talents are used in BG’s.

IP is Igneous Potential. It’s an Azerite trait . Look at my gear . We need to stack it up which means get it in all 3 Azerite gear pieces .

1 Like

Right but how do I get that?

When you get to Azerite pieces through the Conquest system, just choose the pieces with that on them. They give you like 4-6 pieces to choose from.

2 Likes

So noted. Thanks.

I went with the Stickiricki 3 x Lava Shock Surge of Power goodness. So rng but so nuts. Thinking of going back to the old meatball spec with IP. How’s that holding up?

He needs to talk to me first about BFA Hunter before I would have him consider your advice.

IF being the key word. I’m 428; I did the bare minimum for M+. I’m probably the highest geared Marksman in the business. There’s no reason for a dungeoneer to do PvP for the rewards. Remember, we have to know that PvP today is goal-oriented. There’s nothing in it that a dragonslayer would want. You can’t grind Honor for titles like you used to. CQ just passes out inferior gear.

If we’re talking about Alliance, a lot of them, given over to their laziness and decadence, won’t mobilize for PvP unless it’s con-VEE-nient for them. It’s why I have to do my PvP as Horde because I can’t just sit and wait for my fellow Allis to get off their duffers. I already paid for it the hard way when I got flat by Hordish elements.

Always worked better for me… the Lava Shock / SOP one hit gimmick only works if you can stay alive long enough to do that while doing minimal damage and for that you need a healer with you.

I play solo mostly and do not do arenas so that’s not the appropriate build for me . I need sustained pressure .

1 Like

Sherni I outplay players with much better gear every-single-day and have loads of fun doing it.

You are playing a Rogue; have fun and stop complaining.

2 Likes

you have better gear than them, at shernis level they can be vastly out geared and have basically no chance 1 on 1

He is playing an assassination rogue …Enough said

3 Likes

My Druid is 398 and had np killing people.

1 Like

Which spec?

Boomkin…,

I’m hoping you can convince me, but I’d Main a druid if it weren’t for how it attacks. I love the theme, I love the staves, I love the stealth, and the forms, and the trees you can summon, and the lore.

But the…top-down pillar-like attacks of the boomkin make it feel like it’s asking permission to attack. E.g. Can you please nuke that guy?

For all the Shaman is just “almost” a druid in my eyes, at least those fire bolts are coming from it’s own alien paws.

Pyro at his gear level and experience it’s not about and shouldn’t be about 1 vs 1.

There are many things he can do to help his team to win objectives. And while he’s doing that he’ll be honing his skills.

As Sin he can spread dots, practice using CC and Kicks where they are needed, help kill or kill players who are injured. Practice changing targets quickly and identifying who the biggest threats are. Basically learn to Be a Rogue. I could go on and on, he needs to team up with an experienced Rogue if he wants to stick with it. That would speed things up.

Then in a couple of short weeks he’ll have the gear to really spread mayhem and destruction. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah man. I think I’ll do that. Like you observed, partners are probably crucial in setting up that burst.

I’m also thinking I’ll go back to Primal ele for the 40% dr

And your point is? I have been playing assassination rogue for 10 years. Just played warrior towards later part of legion as they messed it up so bad.

Edit: In case you didn’t read, I don’t enjoy killing bots which is a requirement for lvling new chars. I don’t make the meta every expansion of that is what you are suggesting.