Not denting people. Gear or Class?

Then why all of the aggression? Because you’re having problems with higher ilvl players? Nothing is going to change in BFA, so you either need to do Arenas, M+ Dungeons or Raid for a bit to get your gear up to par.

Adapt and overcome or stay stuck in the mud.

Have you tried playing another class? Rogues, by and large, just seems to have a massive disadvantage. Go hunter and just murder folks.

Rogues are top tier my dude.

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it. I haven’t looked, but my god do they look unfun.

Assassination Rogue is the best or second best melee class right now .

1 Like

Dude calling out BS is not aggression. These trolls are the passive aggressive ones. And I was just checking in after a year or so of being out of this game as I thought things might have improved now. But things have only gotten worse.

U would be 420 if you didn’t spend time on the forums raging …

2 Likes

You haven’t even capped pts past the very first weapon, unless armory is not updating. We are up to a 430 weapon through CP

1 Like

This doesn’t sound aggressive at all

Your ilvl is 403, you’ve not been out for a year. Nothing has changed in quite some time, if you play every aspect of this game you will have the upper hand. It’s been this way since Vanilla.

Doing non rated content has never netted BiS gear, right now it provides sufficient gear but not BiS. If you’re fighting against people who have Mythic gear it’s because they do more content than you and are rewarded for it.

Not saying this is ideal, but it’s not been any different either.

To each their own on class enjoyment, but Rogues are extremely fun. Tons of control and damage. Many many many fun/tricky plays you can do to be successful with room for improvement everywhere. If you’ve not played one I would recommend it.

He is not able to cap because he can’t win BG’s due to all the mythic players killing him …:man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Well, mop and wod did technically. Not bis to take into pve. But, that was when they had separate gear paths and what people want back. Not seeing that come back though. What they need to do is nerf gear from M10 (since people claim it’s so easy) and heroic warfronts should not give as great gear as they do either. M12+, or around there, is what should give the higher ilvl

Weird, I thought Horde always won. That’s what we hear in these forums anyway.

Mythic Horde mercing … what to do .

I was told thats the case as well since I came back to the game at the top of August. As Alliance though, I’ve realized that small changes by myself (comms, flag carries, explaining how the BG works) dramatically increases my win rate.

1 Like

I played Alliance all the way until about a week before the last patch. Epics were a bit of a struggle at times (mostly WG) but other than that, I had my share of wins as well.

Did you go Horde or just went to Classic?

Well I have my horde and alliance. I played my horde lock for a bit, then leveled my boomkin and ended at 398. But then Classic came out and I’ve been playing this character since.

Classics so boring … I hate leveling period and Classic is leveling pain times 100.

If they sell a 60 boost I would play :joy:

I thought I would hate it too, and I was gonna wait a week or two to even start. But, it’s been enjoyable surprisingly. Plus once you hit 10, you get an extra talent every level. That was my big thing is having the big talent tree back, plus a whole lot of abilities. There’s something about placing most talents in the aff tree but still using immolate and searing pain as abilities.

1 Like

I don’t know what I would play full-time for. To me, the best part of WoW is when I’m done with the mandatory stuff, and I get to do the fluff.

If Blizzard let me pay unlock flying and the allied races, I’d spend 50% of my time doing old quests, and 50% of my time in BGs. Old zones, dumb achievements, rare mounts (from questing), dungeon farming for memories not items…that’s what makes me play the game.

De-gating all this stupidity is how they win my heart. Will they? No. But I have to post it so they have the chance.