Not denting people. Gear or Class?

All they need to do is bring back the wod system boom problem solved mythic raiders can be happy with there stupid pve garbage being strong and pvp gear would scale only in bgs and keep up with mythic gear everybody wins

1 Like

What mythic raiders, they are such a small percentage of players … the overall best gear in the game is with the ppl running mythic 10 plus dungeons regularly . And that’s a very large population .

Mostly the BG these days is mythic crowd on your team vs mythic crowd on enemy team. Biggest factor is how many mythics does your team have vs enemy. More = guaranteed win. I have been testing this hypothesis last few days and my prediction rate is about 90%. I can predict the outcome of BG before it starts by just looking the HP of our team vs enemy. HP of healer is even bigger indicator. Next is the skill lvl of the mythic crowd. If mythic crowd on your team suck you lose. You are inconsequential. 415 is a decent iLvl to do damage if you can maintain uptime. You will die fast if the mythic crowd on enemy team has any idea what they are doing.

Meh same thing same ilvl pve should remain best in pve like WOD and pvp should remain best in pvp like wod

It’s not the same … mythic raiding is pretty hard . Mythic dungeon running is relatively pretty easy.

But ya maybe diff gear for diff things might be better but I think the current thinking is that they want players to do both PvP and PvE.

How do you even compare going up against a pre-programmed bot to going up against another human. If someone wanted to kill bots, there are other games with much better bot graphics.

3 Likes

Is this a new alt or did you just start BFA?

I only ask because it’s ridiculously easy to get 420 gear doing just WQ’s and BG’s. Look at me !!

1 Like

I agree with this, though. You have to adapt constantly in PVP. Some games I get away with dropping the counter strike totem, but not with sitting on the edge and unloading on people. Othertimes the hunter has a target macro for the CS totem and it’s gone in less than a second.

That is only the fight, nevermind objectives or the bugs where you can’t target anyone that come into play. Defending FCs, neutralizing EFCS. There are some games where 90% of my casts are Frost shock because the Melee squad is top tier. Others I’m using the whole tool kit.

Raiding isn’t hard, IMO, it’s just time consuming, and you’re as strong as your weakest link. BGs change rapidly and are different each match.

1 Like

Normal no , heroic a little hard . Mythic is very hard.

3 Likes

That’s not the case though. You can outplay someone who is higher ilvl.

Yeah, I guess it’s also a preference and an event. I ,for the life of me, could never get the Gorefiend fight down and just prayed I was not the ghost.

Others I just moved through my rotation so mindlessly I considered alt-tabbing. But to steal a line from Leonard Cohen “But I was a warlock, and that was BC; we were running for the money and the gear”

Edit: grammar

1 Like

Yes you can … I don’t disagree .

1 Like

I already acknowledged you can pwn people naked as you outplay everyone. Now may be you could show us some evidence of you pwning mythic gear crowd in your 400s or gtfo.

I have played with and against Jugaa and so have many others on this forum… she is a very very good BG player .

Stop sucking each others d**k and may be show us some evidence.

Who hurt you?

1 Like

Someone high ilvl I think.

3 Likes

A mythic geared player …?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Dude no one hurt me. It is just BGs suck now. I just want to bring attention to this nonsense so this can be addressed.

So stop playing them. Bgs haven’t changed

1 Like