Not being able to pug Mythic or Flex Mythic needs to go

The feeling of one of my former officers is beginning to be mutual.

"I’m most likely gonna take a step back and not play much if at all cause it’s a bit pointless to pay a monthly sub for this experience"

It is more of a struggle to invite 20 players to show up for a raid than it is to kill the bosses. It’s not fun.

The game’s rigid 20 player requirements exclude players from even attempting to fight the mythic bosses. Many get discouraged even before we can step foot in the dungeon.

We are on the most populated raiding server in your game, I am over 3k rated on my AOTC tank with the flexibility of having 2 2800 io healer & dps alts. I cannot find 20 players to show up to attempt the content.

We should be able to fill in 2-3 spots and not be under the stress of maintaining a perfect roster of exactly 20 players. I had 5-6 people straight up leave my guild when they sense we would not have 20 players. Had absolutely nothing to do with player skill. 0 Arguements. Just hey you don’t have 20 geared players. Bye.

It’s preventing new players from building guilds. The current structure gives anyone in the established guilds free reign at poaching your members by flashing their Cutting Edge achieves from previous tiers. And this is not because we are dying to the bosses, it’s because we can’t even attempt them.

I have looked at the numbers. There are at least 18 guilds mythic capable that have not touched a mythic boss. I see them in trade chat all the time when I spent literally an entire day recruiting. I can only imagine how bad it is having to recruit on the lesser populated servers that are not as mythic raiding inclined.

Why are we paying for an endgame we can only watch other people play? I do not care who kills it first. I want to play the game.

4 Likes

I agree with what you are saying Mythic Raiding feels exclusive because you need 20 players and you can’t pug. I think if wow raiding is going to be taken more seriously or succeed in the future they need to downsize the mythic raiding roster size requirement. It’s much easier to put together a smaller group and have them succeed. Now it feels like you need to fill out what seems like a job application to join a serious guild that mythic raids or just sit it out. At that rate I’d honestly rather just do Mythic Plus for gear it’s easier and a more reliable source since you only need 5 good players to clear the content for the reward.

3 Likes

100% ten characters

1 Like

What do you think guilds are? a carry service?

And, yes, you can pug mythic, just on server.

Problem is, people usually think anyone not with the same guild tag is automatic trash at the game.

1 Like

Who are talking to?

the one I quoted obviously?

Heroic Halondrus dead in 1 night
Heroic Anduin dead in 2 nights
Heroic Lords dead in 1 night
Heroic Rygelon dead in 3 nights
Mythic Guardian dead in 1 night
And if you’re on Illidan btw hit me up for an easy breesy H Jailer kill anytime.

I have blue or purple parses for healing/mitigation in every fight while raid leading and the highest io in my guild.

And what does all this have to do with pugging or CE guilds poaching your raiders? Trust me, they’re not interested in them at this point.

We lost a druid healer just this week to Insomnia which prompted 5-6 other players to leave.

In their words, " I dont want to wait for rebuilding"

1 Like

And they randomly sought out that druid healer? highly skeptical.

I’m not sure if he was poached or guild hopped. That’s not the point.

The point is we shouldn’t be losing members because of a 20 player requirement.

2 Likes

but if it’s flex, then it’s a joke. Raids at minimum are 10.

They need to remove the restriction on pugging mythic or the 20 player requirement. fullstop.

They should stop glorifying esports and make a fun game.

5 Likes

You can pug mythic.

With the groupfinder. Cross server. I’m not having my 10-15 players who set aside time in their day sit around for 20 minutes at the start of every raid.

3 Likes

The guild doesn’t need to, Someone does. What do you think recruiting is? lol.

Fix your game please

1 Like

your inability to recruit properly doesn’t mean the game is broken,

People unsubscribing because we cannot gather exactly 20 responsible players even with valor unlocked so that anyone who wants to be 270 item level can be does mean the game is somewhat broken.

The only way around this is to over recruit. And then what am I supposed to tell the people who don’t get to raid?

2 Likes

Rotate people in and out. Like every competent mythic guild has more than 20 players on the team.

1 Like