Not adding RDF is the biggest mistake!

“People that disagree with me are terrible and have issues whaaa!!!”

That’s what you sound like. Its also the same behavior children display when they can not participate in a conversation at an intellectual level. Its ok that you want RDF and its ok that others don’t. Insulting the other side merely shows us why you’re not invited into your server community.

Because you keep tagging me.

Don’t try to run your mouth kid

1 Like

because you keep replying to me, i thought you were too busy?

okay daddy

1 Like

I am guessing you missed the other posts and the interview that said we are not getting it on release, there is not twisting that’s what they actually said.
Now I know you are going to ask for the proof and as soon as I find where I saw it, I will let you know.

2 Likes

None after Aug 8

I would argue that not fixing the many bugs that still exist in wrath was the biggest mistake.

they used time to fix those bugs to instead remove RDF, and implement a retail-esque tool, to “protect social experience”

2 Likes

Wise choice.

yea wise how they let people exploit conspicuously, bot and RMT rampantly; turn a blind eye over real issues while making an issue out of something that wasn’t

very wise

1 Like

On your realm… yeah
Here is mine right now I have been listed for oh at least 30 minutes, so glad your realm is good though makes me feel heaps better about not having the LFD

3 Likes

it was an interview with a dev so you are looking in the wrong place, I’ll find it dont worry lol

2 Likes

No you won’t.

Ok then if you say so

2 Likes

not only that you lack social skills, but you’re mind is dull, where did i say that i want rdf? I never posted a single post about that, however i’m not disagreeing with you or any anti-rdf for the rdf itself, i never cared if it existed or not neither it will effect me nor it will effect my social experience because it will not prevent me from opening my friend list, talking to people, inviting them for groups and we can run the dungeons, or asking in guild and getting a group going for dungeons.

and that’s exactly why i said you anti-rdf need help from professional care if you believe that a feature as RDF will destroy your social life in wow. "unless you’re delusional and imagining that RDF arriving will make people remove you from battle net friend list.

1 Like

This is, again, a juvenile response. No way around this.

We know xrealm anything degrades social experience by its very nature. Attempting to label others as somehow beneath you because they would like a different experience than you is the exact reason why LFG is not in the game. Blizz even had to do the silly community contract thing just so people like you would not be surprised when they are silenced or suspended due to poor behavior.

in the dev interview Kris Zierhut says “Right now, the plan is to not put it into the game.”

20:34

i don’t think he said they are never adding it to the game though, and “right now” is open for interpretation, but probably means they could add it later possibly depending on feedback

1 Like

battleground xrealms exist in classic; WG xrealm exists in classic.

you already experience crossrealm in classic.

they did it so snowflakes like you could silence those you disagree with

if you want to debate more on RDF i’d suggest carrying the discussion on this thread here :

Maraudon? You’d be hard-pressed to find a group for Maraudon in any realm when it was still Classic vanilla by the later phases, why do you think not finding a group for Maraudon in week 2 of Wrath is a good argument for RDF?

1 Like

True. Many people were disappointed in this decision because you no longer know the players you will face. Thus degrading the community.

I don’t PvP, where else would I be subjected to xrealm? The fact that it exists and is known in that area to degrade the community proves my point.

This is what every clown that wants to push identity politics or be an edge lord says. You have shown your cards. No lfg ensures decent people can decide if they want people like you in their group.

1 Like

on really? are you telling lie or trolling?, let me tell you that my best 2freinds from wow, i met them in 2010 through the “random dungeon finder” we wasn’t on same server and as we talked in the dungeon > we added each other on battle net so we can run dungeons again & later on when better Feature was added we started to play more often together since they could’ve invited me anytime and i would do the same for bg’s / arena / old things and we wasn’t on same server ><

also i would want to add that on one of my alts i had a small guild and i’ve recruited Some player From the people I’ve found inside dungeons through RDF, i liked the way they play and offered them a spot > Free transfer ‘paid by me’ so please stop with the crap about xrealm degrade social experience, nice try though, try harder with your fake claims.

and i never got silenced or suspended, why would i? i’m just telling facts & truth.

2 Likes