Not adding RDF is the biggest mistake!

Anyone who thinks rdf is good is brain dead lmao

2 Likes

great argument
anyone who believes removing RDF protects social experience has monkey brains, prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Excellent instead of a productive post just insult people, that’s sure to give the devs your opinion on the subject…
And now you have shown your true person I doubt it ever will.

3 Likes

RDF was not implemented until ICC as a catch up mechanic. Confining group make ups to single servers allows the community to police itself relegating those that insist on spewing identity politics or being a jerk in lfg or trade chat to the side lines. It also encourages casuals to join and participate in guilds to expedite the gearing process. There are more advantages to the RDF removal such as making dungeons more of a challenge and such.

How does removing LFD make dungeons harder LOL!

1 Like

HAHA! You have to bend their post all around to add a qualifier that it won’t be added on release. Their language is perfectly clear, and if read in the context of the entire post, it is even more clear.

Plan accordingly

You’re never getting it in this version of Wrath.

1 Like

not being capable of debating a hot topic without getting offended that the other side disagrees with you.

1 Like

anti-rdf people please go seek help, you need proper care if you believe that RDF will destroy your social life in wow.

3 Likes

I’m playing wow, I don’t feel like argueing with fools while doing heroics?

2 Likes

Don’t need help. The game is already perfect! Why would we need anything at all?

1 Like

lol? hey we’re not in april 1st

1 Like

I didn’t say RDF made dungeons harder, I said Blizz can increase dungeon difficultly with no RDF. Look at the patch notes from early Cata when Blizz nerfed heroic dungeons, the reason given was RDF.

I know the date. You don’t like the game but you’re paying to post here. Between the two of us, jokes on you! =)

I’m okay with it. Keep feeding them $$$ so they don’t make any changes!

their changes didn’t invigorate low-level dungeons around launch. guess they didn’t plan accordingly

yet you are still here, without the evidence to prove the removal of RDF protected the “social experience.”

2 Likes

Disagree. My realm was awesome! Groups all the way up in minutes. Their changes were perfect.

“People that disagree with me are terrible and have issues whaaa!!!”

That’s what you sound like. Its also the same behavior children display when they can not participate in a conversation at an intellectual level. Its ok that you want RDF and its ok that others don’t. Insulting the other side merely shows us why you’re not invited into your server community.

Because you keep tagging me.

Don’t try to run your mouth kid

1 Like

because you keep replying to me, i thought you were too busy?

okay daddy

1 Like

I am guessing you missed the other posts and the interview that said we are not getting it on release, there is not twisting that’s what they actually said.
Now I know you are going to ask for the proof and as soon as I find where I saw it, I will let you know.

2 Likes

None after Aug 8