Not able to log in

Before I start explaining my issue, I tried using the ticket system online and it frustrated me to no end by the pure fact that I am not able to simply write my issue and submit the ticket. Instead I have to try figure out and jump though loops trying to find correct subject when there was none, there was no option to do so. I miss the old system where I was able to create a ticket, explain my issue and patiently wait for a response. I’m just extremely frustrated because I was looking forward to doing Mythics+ tonight and I’m having to jump though hoops to even get any GM support.

So hopefully someone will find an answer or a GM see this and reach out to me.

My issue is that I am not able to log in as title mentioned. I was able to connect, log in connect to the realm, everything just perfectly fine but the -moment- I reach to my character screen it disconnects -immediately-. If I had to say it felt more like crash than disconnect since my connection on this side works perfectly fine. And I believe Blizzard’s side is fine as well as many others are still playing and I was able to connect to the realm, it’s just that when I reach to my character screen I “disconnect”.

I have no idea why but I have a suspicision that my character “Bahnru” may have caused it as on Monday when I logged on I noticed that my character display was still showing old gear and non-transmogged. I thought it was rolled back but when I logged in was showing correct gear and correctly transmogged. So that may have persisted and not matching with the system and causing error and kicking me out of my character screen is my guess.

If any of you know how to fix this, please let me know! Otherwise hopefully a GM will see this. :crossed_fingers:t2:

PS: Sorry about the rant at start. I was frustrated on how system have changed to make it difficult for me to reach out GM when I need help.

7 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Dec 8th] You’ve been disconnected from the server

Im having the same issue