"NOT A BUG" List from the Beta Forum

They’re not. Blizzard has a perfect 1.12 client and server reference. These changes are genuinely what it was. The only people who are saying it wasn’t are referencing a different game.

Private Server Prot Paladins should never have gotten that exploit in the first place. That’s the point.

I don’t “remember” private servers, so any changes they made are not my Vanilla.

Blizzard is not using any of Nostalrius code or settings.

Yes. Because they are.

5 Likes

I find it ironic that they bring back bugs, after stating that benefit of blizzard remake is bug fixes.

And they wonder why players don’t trust them. They change minds in a whim, why would anyone trust them.

2 Likes

They brought back non game breaking things that we repeatedly asked for. You know “an authentic experience”

1 Like

Man that is hilarious. WHy on earth would you want retarded bugs like that in the game? I am only interested in vanilla for the RPG experience, but some of that stuff is annoying and adds nothing beneficial to gameplay. Rose tinted glasses are at full power lol.

It’s pretty crazy when AAA game developers are designing with some intentional bugs in place that were previous unintentional but maybe I haven’t drank enough of the kool aid?

2 Likes

He’s not just a random MVP, he is Blizzard’s biggest apologist who previously was in here saying that Blizzard can do no wrong and there should be whatever changes they want.

He’s literally just trolling with green text.

3 Likes

That “exploit” does work in the beta, though.

:woman_shrugging:

Hey now…I thought that was my title? Judging by the venom I get from some of you guys.

I’ll be honest, I only vaguely know who you are. I recognize the name but can’t associate anything specific with it.

They are just doing it authentic blizzlike.

Prot paladins on live could never truly guarantee the proc. Private servers forced it to work that way so they wouldn’t have to try and recreate the issue that create it, lag.
The only reason it EVER worked on live was because some people had enough latency to force a crit when they would sit and they could stand up before the server calculated on crit talents. If you had a halfway decent connection, you couldn’t always get it to work because you couldn’t stand up before the server could calculate everything.

Actually it did work, for a time. Then one day a video of Paladins building up thousands of charges of reckoning to one-shot Kazaak went viral and they changed the talent to prevent further exploits.

What matters is that when 1.12 rolled around, critical hits from sitting down were not giving charges anymore. The “bugfix” went live somewhere between 1.04 and 1.06 if I recall correctly.

Reckoning didn’t have a stack limit, that’s nothing to do with /sit.

“warrior Regen working as intended” regen seems so high right now tho. I hardly need to eat between pulls.

The /sit crit in retail classic wasn’t actually the same calculation as a normal crit. They actually had a completely different type of hit(glancing, hit, crit, sitting crit, etc) and sitting crit didn’t activate abilities, until what ever patch they changed it from two different crits to both being one standard ‘crit’

Yes invite people to the beta that report bugs such as: * Quests objectives and points of interests are not tracked on the map or minimap. All of BFA is on a game they have no idea about while people who have played Vanilla or have played since Vanilla are sitting on the sidelines (because they dont waste 15$ a month on what crap WoW is currently). That’s a GG folks, yes im QQing tell me about it.

if i remember right, the blood plague was a bug from patch 1.7.0 [Rise of the Blood God]. it could be picked up by a hunter/warlock pet and then brought back to a city hub. and thats how it started. It was patched in 1.8. i wouldnt expect to see it again.

In one of the recent interviews, they mention they might artificially introduce this event into Classic, but I feel this would not have the same atmosphere as the original one. In the original blood plague, there was true confusion everywhere and not even the GMs knew what exactly was happening.

1 Like

I feel like a new blood plague would be more like the zombie plague, where everyone knew exactly what was happening and enjoyed it.

This list is beautiful.

So is the idea of a repeat of Corrupted Blood Plague.

1 Like

very true.