"NOT A BUG" List from the Beta Forum

I’m not in the beta and I can view topics on the beta forum.

Blizzard may have restricted me for excessive sarcasm.

Idk that feels like something that would hit me too :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be trust level related, I’m TL3.

You should be able to view them, just not post, like me. I’m still here, lounging in the FOMO pool.

2 Likes

I can see them and I am not TL3.

That is quite a level of commitment.

Lmao this is great, i actually ran out of likes to give today :frowning:

“Creature respawn rates are much slower than in Battle for Azeroth.”

Going to get really friendly with people when waiting for named quest mobs to spawn now.

7 Likes

#nochanges
Even with bugs. Did the blood plague appear in 1.12? Hope we will have it.

lol i dont think so.

It was fixed to dissappear when you zoned out AFAIK.

You technically have a skill level in all your specializations and armor types, but its always capped. Just shows as a grey bar in your skills window instead of the usually blue with a skill progress tracker.

Looks something like this: https://i.imgur.com/nWI50cC.png

So it seems like /sit to proc effects doesn’t work in Classic?

That’ll nerf a few things.

1 Like

I’m hoping they do a lot of things to throw off private server players, will keep it interesting.

Especially the world buff meta.

2 Likes

Correct, they have been saying this for awhile.

Yeah, I think that was one of the things early on they decided would change.

'But Birmingham said that he understands that some players might like to experience the Blood Plague again when Zul’Gurub releases in Phase 4:

“I would be lying if I didn’t say it came up,” Birmingham said. “We all had a good laugh about that experience. [Bringing it back] sounds interesting. I don’t have any plans to announce today, but it’s certainly something we thought was an amusing idea.”

They’ve talked about it and haven’t ruled it out. :wink:

5 Likes

They should throw it at us once a year on a random day to keep us surprised lol

The tauren things isn’t a bug? I saw a guy as a tauren fighting something so far away from him. You could fit an entire other tauren swinging a weapon between them.

Nah, it was like that even in TBC. I remember during S2 getting hit by an execute through the bridge in Blade’s Edge because their hitbox was so large.