Northrend adveture supplies is a joke

dps still need flasks?

the flasks will go on the auction house for vendor price, and if the wowhead data is correct (it usually is), they can contain dps flasks as well. haven’t run enough yet to confirm, but I guess I’ll see soon

Damn 2 months i was giving it 2 weeks max.

1 Like

To be fair i got atleast 36 elixirs and 123 runic hp pots and 56 runic mana pot atm from those crates lol… as a alchemist it does get me angry.

its the flasks that gets me, though I don’t mind that they turned down the amount of elixirs they give. IMO it should be shifted entirely to crafting mats, as you’ll always need more than you can get and so it wouldn’t really devalue mining, herbing, or skinning

The dungeon bags still give the same quantity of elixirs and pots as before.

Why aren’t they giving enchanting scrolls, glyphs, gems?

Why not just straight up gold.

The elixirs they give is 1/3 of what alchemists can make. Literarily no elixir can be made for a profit because they all sell for vendor price. With heroics giving flasks, those wont’ be worth it to make without profit.

And yet people will defend this and say 'it’s okay if other people get screwed over as long as I don’t and I get free cheap buffs that wasn’t part of OG wrath"

Pretty much, they nerfed the quest bags but left the dungeon bags untouched. You can do the quest only once but you can spam dungeons several times so it’s not much of a difference, elixirs are still dead and as more people start spamming heroics, flasks will be dead too.

Why not update the bags to give crafts from ALL professions?

Or just straight up gold…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.