H <Northern Lights> PVE 10/10H 1/10M AOTC recruiting for CE and M+!

Hey player,

Northern Lights (Horde) 10/10H is a fairly new guild, born into Azeroth late in 8.3. We made the best of it though, clearing 11/12M Nya, and pushing 20+ In our m+ groups. We are currently looking for both ranged and melee dps for our mythic raid team! Raid times are Tuesday/ Thursday 5:30-9:00 PST

Our philosophy is to push ourselves to the best of our ability and and clap bosses while having a good time. It’s that simple.

If you find yourself in need of a semi-hardcore pve guild please get ahold of me at Jarlballin#11952

Currently 10/10N, 2/10H. Still recruiting, looking for dps and heals for raid, all roles for M+!

Now 10/10N 6/10H,needs 1 healer and plenty of dps!!

Currently 10/10N, 8/10H. We prog fast! Still looking for DPS And Heals.

Any interest in a 10/10N 4/10H 208 ilvl Sub Rogue?

Absolutely! Add me in game and we can talk more about it.

Bump, we are now 9/10H. Also, full on healers, recruiting DPS!

Hello are you looking for mdps or rdps. I have a war that is 198 on tich and i have been playing an ele shaman that im willing to xfer that is 209 and 1/10M prog.

hey I tried to send you a friend request in game so we could chat! still super interested just looking to get a hold of you.

Heya, yeah I just got online. I accepted your FR if you want you can add me on discord Abyssal#3026

Hey sorry all - I mistyped my battenet ID. I have since fixed it!

Also, recruiting 1 tank!

9/10H, Looking for tank/dps!

210 prot Paladin, also have a 210 ww monk friend I play with, would you be interested?

Yes definitely! message me in game at Jarlballin#11952.

Looking for dps!

Still looking for dps :slight_smile:

9/10H, saw sire at 9% yesterday! looking for dps!

Need dps for Mythic raid tuesday!

Still need dps. Come get your aotc and mythic shriek this week!!!