Normalizing Encouraging others to violate ToS with false mass reports

Yes they send it to me personally because deep down they hate GDKPs.

1 Like

As I joked the other day, when my insurer puts me on-hold I also get a pre-recorded message assuring my call is very important to them.

GKPs will continue whether you have a personal vendetta against them or not but embarrassing yourself with weak trolling indicates that you are one of the ones abusing the mass reporting system

I doubt they will continue.

Everyone hates GDKPs.

1 Like

GKDPs are not against ToS and there are threads encouraging people to false report which once again, is not against ToS

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/i1nbim/sulf_ally_abuses_mass_report_to_auto_ban_scarab/

For anyone with a brain pretending that bans are not automated after a certain amount of false flagged reports

Lol nice, explains why the GDKPs I report sometimes come back with blue posts.

Don’t stop, keep them tears flowing.

All it takes for us is a few clicks.

Don’t stop.

You are openly admitting to false reporting and abusing the report system which is against ToS, because GDKPs are not against the ToS.

If a player advertises a GDKP for the first time, you and your friends/guild mass report him resulting in a 7 day ban is against the ToS as they have had no RMT interactions prior

Blizzard should be making notes of people openly admitting to false reporting and suspend their accounts immediately

3 Likes

We need a blue post in this thread

usually 70% of forum responders agree with false reports and 30% says sarcastically ok let’s ban anyone doing AH then etc.

I think examples like this is why forum posters get made fun of as basement dwellers who never get their ideas read / why these forums get ignored

Remember to report all summoning spam in the LFG channel. Selling services belongs in the trade channels. LFG is for people to find each other to run content.

And we all know these people are multiboxing with automation. You get invited to full raids full of multi-boxers selling these summons. They know they’re soaking up bought gold. No normal players spends two goal to save two minutes of flight time.

No need for a blue reply in this thread as like I have said before this has been addressed many times before in Customer Support. Here is just one of the many examples Friend mass reported and suspended. No feedback provided via appeals - #6 by Vrakthris

It’s not false reporting to tag GDKP as cheating/boosting. You’re selling raid completion for gold, it’s really that simple. That’s exactly what boosting is.

I’ve no horse in this race as I don’t do GDKPs nor have they affected me in anyway. That being said, people agree that there are those who purchase gold for the purpose of buying items in GDKPs.

Whoever is running it won’t care because they are taking a cut of it and anyone not looking to buy is also taking a cut.

This is one of those things where there’s an absurd amount of money being exchanged, but no one is going to scrutinize how they got so much money.

If people are reported and then banned, then Blizz may have subjected them to further scrutiny. I get some parts are automated, but I haven’t heard of being automatically banned.

Often it’s people being disingenuous about what they were doing and trying to make themselves the victim, like the guy who said he played all day every day when he was banned for botting.

1 Like

It’s not getting fixed.

You want it fixed? Get them to disable WoW tokens granting SoD server access.

That would at least kill some bots.

Great enjoy your mute from the automated system you “bum” :+1:

The ones getting banned are the scum supporting RMT through gdkps :+1:

Idk if I’d consider the 7 day mute for gdkpers and their bottling buddies to be a “long-term fix” but it’ll have to be good for now :+1:

Lol enjoy your chat mute, idc about your argument. The time of the gdkp scrub is over :+1: I’m enjoying your bot tears tho

Reporting players in GDKP runs without concrete evidence is similar to police needing probable cause to pull someone over, not just acting on prejudice. Baseless accusations erode the community and is a form of harassment. I’m certain gold buyers are caught, but you are harassing honest players. If police pulled everyone over, I’m sure more people would get caught for things.

Feels the ground and listens

Something cringe happened here…

I can feel it…

1 Like

GDKP STATUS: Unmuted. Unbanned. Unbroken.

ANTI GDKP Status: Buck Broken and seething.

Today you have been reminded.