Nordrassil (Cross) <Civitas> Fri Mst 7 - 10 PM. H Awake 8/8 VoI. Tank need. Home For Imperfectly Perfect

It’s been fantastic having you raid lead and raid with us. /salute smashingnews. Very pleased that the close of S3 saw so many get to 2500 M+ rating this time around, and lots of us with AOTC too. Goals for S4 is to try and work towards AOTC in full guild/community runs. Come along and journey with us if you like what you read about us :smiley:

1 Like

Are you still in need of a healer? Im looking to reroll for S4 as a resto druid and didnt know if you had room for a learner lol

Hi Nytevysions,

Yes we still could use healers. Please shoot me a discord message and let me know who you are and we can chat more. Please friend Elvwyr-Nordrassil on discord and in game of the same toon name and realm and say hi. Would love to chat with you. Always space to learn together.

Best wishes and /salute

Elvwyr (GL of Civitas-Nordassil).

1 Like

hello Elvwyr, would love to chat about joining potentially. my bnet is Sidated#5062 looking forward to chatting.

1 Like

just added you :smile:

1 Like

Alzhammer#1406
Oceolachatiraka777

Bnet/Discord info.

I’m a Guardian druid and pretty much mastered the class before and after rework. I’m generally 90-95% in anything I play but I’ve been focused on this tank the longest with some off time working on a Prot Pally. I only like or want to tank, with some seasons trying balance druid for funsies but I’m not the best DPS aside from being able to stay alive and maintain minimum numbers.

CE experience is in the past, but not impossible for me. This games done nothing but get easier to me, so w/e you guys wanna shoot for I’m game.

Hi Beaware. I added you on Discord if you still would like to chat about us. Sorry we haven’t been able to touch base as of yet. Take care :smiley: and hope to chat soon.

Woohoo Well done to my wonderful guild family on 8/8 H VoI (Awakened). Excellent patient perserverance to learn today with non-toxic camarderie. I watched the stream and was on the edge of my seat as you all learned with each pull in those 3 hours. Those who want a tight team, come and apply and join our guild home :smiley: /salute to our stupendous RL officer team and community family as well as guildies of our comm members. What a team! You all rock! Gooo raid team. Also love our more casual events of World quests, Timewalking and remix. Always fun to dabble in all guild events with our family. :smiley: