Noob to classic lf a guild

So I’m rolling Alliance more then likely dwarf something looking for a guild to join up with on any server I was mainly going to do whitemane so as to not be on a super hours long que but willing to fight for it if with the right people. I am on central time zone if it matters to anyone.

1 Like

Hey Phrison,

We are an Alliance guild on Myzrael and looking for a few more to fill the ranks. TLDR we are a member focused guild. We have the Vanilla experience to run all raid content, but realize the member if the most important part of the raid.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hop into our discord and check it out.

https://discord.gg/F4kgeTY

We’re looking to build a good community and presence over on an up an coming server Blauemeux.

I think our schedules (if you’re interested in raiding) may suite you!

Hey man! Versus may be a great for you. We’re accepting all experience levels to our guild and would love new players to come learn with us! We are also a Central Time Zone based guild. Here’s some info about the guild in the post below, contact me on discord if you are interested or have any questions. Cheers!

Hello you may be interested in our guild. We are willing to work with anyone and provide help where needed. We are going to try to clear all content and do WPVP and Battlegrounds. So if you want to be apart of all that classic can offer we might be a fit for you. Here is our information:

Hi we are rolling on Herod so that might not be what you want. But we have a lot of very skilled players from retail wow planning to clear all PVE and PVP content. If your interested here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Check out Lionheart!

First off holy cow everyone didn’t expect this many responses I do apologize as I was binge watching something and then off to work yuck I know for my late response I will decide and hopefully be making some new friends. :slight_smile:

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships
    Loot System
    Loot Council
    Raiding Hours
    Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Recruitment Needs:
    Rogue - Multiple slots open
    Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
    Warlock - 1 slot left
    Holy Paladin - 3 slots left

Discord Link

https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link

https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo

We plan to raid pretty hard, but we also want hang out with cool guildies (and you never know, you might want to raid at somepoint too.)

Check out CookieParty

Hello Phrison

<Symphony of Souls> Adult raid guild is recruiting! Join us on the road to 60! We are looking for like minded players to enjoy classic WoW and high spirited nostalgia on Pagle!

Have fun. Make progress. Don't be a dick.

Expectations: (guild) SoS is an adult raiding guild and we firmly believe in providing a fun and inclusive environment. We encourage our members to play the toon/spec they want to play! The guild is expected to be supportive of one another and we do not condone trolling or attacking fellow members. That being said, the guild is not G rated and adult humor is expected! Ultimately the goal is to have a fun place to ask questions, group up, and enjoy the game as it should be, with friends!

DKP with decay. Rewarded for effort, not being the GM's bff.

Expectations: (raid) The goal is to be raid ready by early Nov, however we are flexible on this. Unpopular raiding specs are supported, though we may have to limit the total number of them if it begins to greatly hinder the raid. Raiders are expected to ask questions, know their class, help the guild farm for raid mats and repairs, and be willing to help your fellow members with attunement etc… Finally raiders are expected to use voice chat/Discord, though you do not need to speak only listen if you wish.

Ask not what the guild can do for you, but what you can do for the guild.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur 8:30 - 10:30 PM EST 2 nights a week with the possibility of adding a 3rd night in the future.

Classes Needed:
Druid - Feral Low
Hunter - Low
Mage - Medium
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - DPS High

Hop into our discord or add me on battle.net! Ghyst#1586 Discord - [discord.gg/DgwdnPF]

We’re looking for more players. Check out my guild