None nothing notta

It is part of a 3 trillion-dollar company. It has 7 million active users. Clarity of information is a very low bar to ask.

Not really. Just because the company has a lot of money doesn’t mean they can fulfill every stupid request. Resources are still finite and if someone really cared to find out when the season ends they’d look or ask. If someone cares to do neither, that’s on them. Putting a timer in game is not necessary and the login client is already full of clutter to the point I don’t pay attention to any of their announcements.

Let’s say even if they put a timer in game, people would still complain that it isn’t noticeable enough because complacency is already a learned behavior for them.

I mean of all the things to complain about, this isn’t one of them.

Agree with you here. And even if there was no official blue post (which there was) about the end of the season, I had assumed it would end now anyways. Too many massive changes to happen in the middle of the season.

Blue post is all that’s needed because every penny chasing site would publish it, which would make it easy for any information seekers to find.

Lmao, this thread title and op edit XD