Non eye-beam build?

Feels like a lot of potential for cool/fun themes that DH have. Personally I would like some more glaive throwing variations. But what other DH themes would you like to see more of?(besides eye-beam)

Although I am a big Eye Beam fan, I have to say that Blade Dance is something that I would always love to see improve in several ways. Itā€™s an iconic DH ability and itā€™s fun to improve with talents like Trail of Ruin so I would love to see more talents that would improve Blade Dance.

No, we already requiring too many talents to even make throw glaive viable. Sounds awful.

1 Like

Self imposed limitation, making glaive throw viable is more about balancing numbers than adding new talents.
Theme and flavorā€¦ as with other class talent trees, a single talent replaces eye-beam with some other glaive throwing theme ability/animationā€¦ for example Glaive Tempestā€¦ and Fel-barrage animation changes to glaives.
If you really are stuck on one specialization for eye-beamā€¦ add a 3rd specialization for a glaive throwing themeā€¦ get wildā€¦ give an option for using a ridiculously oversized single 2h glaive (ā€˜single-wingā€™).