#nochanges is dumb

make BC really hard blizzard, don’t listen to the neckbeards.

7 Likes

wait aren’t the neckbeards the people wanting harder content?

Neckbeardception!

3 Likes

neckbeards are the ones constantly grinding on private servers in preparation for TBC rerelease. They want it to be the same.

I just hope heroic mgt is as hard as I remember it being in 2007.

It won’t be. You’ve done the content before. You know the tricks and strats. It can still be fun, but it won’t be hard.

3 Likes

unless they buff everything like crazy. TBC will definitely not be the same as in the good old days. Lots of meta neckbeards nowadays that will just enforce the meta.

I have always felt that if two sides are arguing, and one of the two sides is relying on insults to formulate their position… the other side is probably right.

5 Likes

They won’t.

Then don’t play with people who don’t share your idea of a good time.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand the OP. Changing the game to make it harder would be stupid. Changing it in any other way would be pointless (and pointless to make it harder as well). We got #nochanges warts-and-all Classic so I don’t see why we won’t get the same with Classic TBC.

1 Like

No, make TBC the way it’s supposed to be so that you’ll have your rose-tinted goggles taken off too.

And hopefully maybe realize on the way why the game was designed in such a way in the first place, which won’t happen considering your horrible sense of priority.

Blizzard need lauch TBC patch-by-patch without bosses nerfs.

The 1.12 choice was a mistake, all content are nerfed and easy to farm TBC can not come in simple 2.4.3 version…

1 Like

Id argue you wanting things harder so you can get sweatier makes you the neckbeard

3 Likes

I remember when BC launched and Gruul was completely broken and you had to use invincibility potions to survive his AOE damage because he’d one hit kill everyone.

The hardest boss was pre-nerf M’uru in Sunwell though by far. It took us I think an entire month.

1 Like

All they have to do is add heroic raids to the mix. Problem solved. But with one condition. You can’t run both each week, you have to choose. It’s straight forward as well. Heroic raids just have more HP, do more damage, and that’s it. Bam, Easy peasy, everyone is happy.

No changes was one of the worst things to happen to classic and really prevented it from being everything it could have been. OH, well, there is always next time, and there will be a next time 10-20 years from now.

I spoke to nochanges and he thinks you’re dumb too. Also wimpy with no muscles.

Classics are not meant to be hard. You can always do mythic raids if you want to test your skill level.

Pretty savage to call a corpse that died last August dumb but right on bruh

You must seriously have a issue or lack of confidence to constantly feel the need to label people negatively. You do not help your argument, all you are accomplishing is turning people against you. If it is so terrible, stay in retail, I am sure no one will miss you.

And for future reference, you are even misusing the term “neckbeard” in your fervor to insult. Neckbeards are people that are try-hards, that want the harder content. It is the younger generation that wishes to have everything handed to them. If your going to insult people, or make unfounded generalizations about people, at least try to get it right.

why are u even here? I am still having fun on my classic character lmao.

hur dur rose tinted hur dur.

Well, it can…and it probably will. Patch progression seems like a waste of time to appease a very, very, very vocal minority who want to be able to flex their e-peen. The vast majority would be fine with 2.4.3 everything, just as they are with 1.12 in Classic. These forums don’t represent the actual playerbase in any way, shape, or form.

okay internet psychologist, I almost cared.