No Worgen & Goblin Heritage Armor after all :(

These are not heritage armor sets. Heritage armor is restricted to a single race and all class types have the same armor.

The warfront sets are a different set of armor for each class type and they can be worn by any race.

I doubt there will be any new warfronts except maybe a Heroic Darkshore warfront.

Not surprising. HA for them going live along with the promised model updates was to good to be true.

It has taken them 6+ years of empty promises to do whatever Worgen/Goblin model updates have been done to this point…that is, if we can truly believe they will not “push them back” as well. After 6+ years they need to just stop the excuses.

Deliver on them or move on.

TBH, I don’t even feel a need for Pandaren heritage armor; I’d be far happier if they’d just make the gear sets from the Wandering Isle moggable.

3 Likes

then read patch notes and wowhead datamine there is a new warfront…

yes the durotar warfront, which seems to be part of the war campaign in orgrimmar

A map was added in a patch and removed in the very next patch. There are no official patch notes at this time. Plus not everything datamined makes it into the patch it is datamined in or even into the game overall.

The development notes make no reference to a new warfront. Which would be a pretty big feature to omit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/8-2-5-ptr-development-notes/237019

Worgen and Goblin model update =/= heritage

Don’t get your hopes up over all model updates meaning heritage too.

1 Like

https://www.mmorpg.com/world-of-warcraft/interviews/new-world-of-warcraft-82-info-tyrande-sylvanas-customization-oh-my-1000013638

“These are the two races that haven’t been updated. They’ll have new heritage armor with that as well.”

5 Likes

If I had to guess who’s up next for heritage armor, I would guess it’s Forsaken and Night Elves. Would tie in storywise.

Or …trolls and draenei?? Maybe I’m trying to impose a system to something that doesn’t have a system.

Either way - not cancelled, just not with the next patch.

But OP - your new running animation is going to be so SLICK you’re gonna be too busy transmogging everything BUT some heritage armor.

1 Like

i imagine the races that get warfront armor are gonna be towards the bottom of the list. besides the story has already passed the night elves, we dont even see tyrande in 8.2

1 Like

“Shortly after Rise of Azshara, you’ll see that,” Morgan explained. “These are the two races that haven’t been updated. They’ll have new heritage armor with that as well.” yeah if with that doesn’t mean together where u are…………

“mmorpg com/world-of-warcraft/interviews/new-world-of-warcraft-82-info-tyrande-sylvanas-customization-oh-my-1000013638”

They’re done and playable on the PTR … quell your angst…

THAT is a great observation.

So I might be right, Trolls and Draenei? Or Pandaren.

That’s kind of funny.

Either way, I’m excited for my hunter (worgen) and extremely worried for my horde rogue (goblin)

most likely gonna be trolls and draenei since the next warfront seems to be in durotar

Fair enough, but never 100% base anything until it actually hits in-game live. Remember new dances in WOLTK? Was removed. Remember dance studio? Never happened as a permanent thing. Anything and everything in development can be pushed back at anytime.

1 Like

This is a major let down for me. I don’t play goblins because there are no cool mogs for them. I want a engineer/tinker/explosive looking mog but most mogs don’t even come close.

And with Blizz keeping this radio silence going on top of delaying the heritage armor I am done for a while with WoW. Even though I want to play Classic I am just fed up with Blizz at this point. Maybe I’ll see if Blizzcon actually has substance to it.

What I think of Blizz at this point = :-1:

2 Likes

blizzcon 2019
“hey guys we have some updates and a new xpac for wow, no info tho xpac a mystery, but our pre-order may or may not have bonuses, that is all, go home”

3 Likes

They should’ve made them, it was a easy and quick step.

Nothing scrapped, no promises were made… just that they’ll get it sooner or later.

Meh to be honest.

That’s pretty lame. I was getting my main worgen alt all exalted and ready to hit the heritage armor quest. 8.2.5 is shaping up to be pretty boring, bees aside. Hope we get some new information on it soon…