No way to report Gold Sellers?

While out questing earlier I got a request from someone to join a channel, I won’t give the particulars of the name but it was obviously labeled as a gold seller. After looking up the character with /who I saw he was a level one in the human starting zone. There doesn’t seem to be any way to report him for this in the game right now as going to “report player” in the menus shows I need to right-click on his name in the chat window (doing it in the /who menu doesn’t work). As I didn’t join his gold-selling channel I, of course, couldn’t do this.

Does anyone know of any other way in-game to report this guy or a place I can send the screenshot with the relevant information to?

4 Likes

Same here. Some level 1 simply invited me to a “GoldSeller123 dot net” channel but there was simply no option to report them. I guess we could open a ticket via Support either in-game or on Battle dot net.

1 Like

Seriously. This has to be easy to track. Level 1 player inviting people over and over and over to a channel they created. That seems super simple to detect and ban. Or just don’t do the invite, so they THINK they are inviting people.

1 Like

Quoting a post on the CS forums that has instructions on how to report this for now:

The blue in that thread say they are aware this is complicated and have forwarded this situation to the devs, but nothing to report yet.

For now, this is the best way to report this type of gold seller.

4 Likes