No way to get to corpse & rez inside Consuming Maw

I died inside of a Consuming Maw, one of the new invasion mini-events where you go inside the big tumor and destroy tentacles from the inside…

My corpse remained inside the maw, and my ghost was not able to enter the maw, thus it was literally impossible for me to get to my body. The tombstone appeared dead-center on top of the maw on my map, but despite being right on top of it, I was not within range to rez.

Had to Graveyard Rez to a 10 minute timer and a 600+ Gold Repair Bill.

Please fix it so players who die within Consuming Maw can actually get back to their bodies.

3 Likes

Seconded.
Died in the Consuming Maw in Uldum (62, 79) and was unable to re-enter as a ghost to resurrect. Ultimately had no choice but to accept resurrection sickness.

What’s even worse is that you can not even go in if someone else is going in…very sucky!!

As a workaround for the Consuming Maws in Uldum that doesn’t involve using a spirit healer, you can run out to fatigue waters and die again, then rez at the newly formed corpse.

1 Like

That’s… absolutely horrible. And completely in line with how unfinished this thing feels.
Yes, Blizz, PLEASE make it so in a game literally about war, we can come back to life without wasting a sixth of an hour when the spirit healer is LITERALLY 10 seconds away and we’re standing on top of our corpse. We’re getting ganked left and right anyway, but it is absolutely garbage that we have to waste time and gold to come back from a spawn event just because we can’t click or teleport underground.