No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

Same here.

Shots?

Shots.

You can choose for the fel taint to be gone. But taking a quick look at the npc’s they’re either still tainted or have been redeemed by the light.

Hey man, I really hate to break this to you… but you’re actually not an orc and are just playing pretend.

In Shadowlands the WoW developers decided to give players tools to represent different races that are related to a playable race as customization options. Hence the reason why people are requesting more customization options. So… welcome to the present.

So when the Blood Elves changed, they were the same race. But when the Void elves changed, they’re a different race. Interesting theory you have there.

This is so disingenuous.

Yes the Void Elves were near turned into Ethereal things.

Blood Elves had a name change.

9 Likes

They are a core alliance race too. I shouldn’t have to play a faction i never played before to play an alliance race with one of the main armies for us as well.

What races would you describe as core Alliance races?

If they were a core Alliance race they would have been playable in classic. But they weren’t because they aren’t.

This is my priest, I like her so far.

3 Likes

And yet they wonder why we say they grasp at straws. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol, look at who you are talking to and that says it all.

3 Likes

Human, dwarf, and high elf is the main core identity of alliance since wc2.

1 Like

gameplay limitations, just as that.

but my character is an orc, not a void orc that i pretend to be a normal orc.

interesting that you are using a false premise, since blood elves didn’t change, they stayed the same trough and trough, since eye color is not a race change, but being mutated by fel energies is.

Hey you leave it alone I love my void elf’s sexy new looks :smiley:

It will never end until alliance has blonde and white hair original skin elven race.

1 Like

These threads will always keep coming and coming because that side is always going to cry and scream and complain and demand more and more and more because they are immature children that have proven multiple times that they will never grow up.

4 Likes

I think more hair colors would be good for all races. I want a pastel pink. If we have the light blue, might as well add pink

2 Likes

Be careful. You keep reaching this hard and you may pull a muscle.

4 Likes

I hope these changes actually kill this game. Maybe they should just do it, get the little burst of profit that completely destroying blood elf identity for the horde would earn and move on. Use said profits to make a new version of WoW and never make that idiot mistake again. I’m sure everyone is going to be really happy about WoW in the next few months when 99% of the player models are sin’dorei.

Yeah…exactly.
Although only :3rd_place_medal:

3 Likes

High Elves left the Alliance at the end of Warcraft 2. Sorry Jan.

And let’s be real here. You’re talking about a game you’ve never even played because it came out before you were born.

3 Likes