No Update on SOM Transfers Yet

Wow. Blizz’s bizarre hate for Earthfury continues. I have no idea how many players SoM even had, I’m guessing it’s not very significant, but the fact that they opened xfers to Eranikus but not EF is mind blowing. We desperately need bodies even if it’s just a couple. Eranikus is fine by all [rationale] accounts. If they don’t believe it should continue to exist just roll us into another server already like wtf…

2 Likes

In a TOTAL sickening turn of events HEY som xfers are live just to dead realms and no you cannot move to realms you actively play on with your friends/community/guild lmao

gotta pay to play
oh what’s that server is locked
more waiting game

meanwhile earthfury is like
what did i do to deserve this

2 Likes

I want to be on faerlina with my other characters/friends/guild but instead my only option is totally dead classic era or eranikus which i have no connection too

it was seasonal and blizz didn’t have to allow our characters to transfer and could have just wiped them

sure that you can transfer once your server is not locked just have to wait a bit

Just because something was originally made to be “seasonal” and deleted doesn’t mean blizzard can’t change their decisions based on user experience.

Blizzard only exists because we exist and we only play WoW because blizzard made it.
They aren’t some kind of oligarchy that can just do whatever they want. It’s extremely important to recognize the player/user experience and how WE will respond to these things.

and they did
allowing transfers to both era and later to wrath
i acknowledged that and am satisfied with the user experience here

Im really hopeful they see this thread and make an adjustment

So, we waiting around hoping they’ll open more realms for free transfers from SoM? Or can someone just blue post and say that you want $25 per toon and we can suck it?

2 Likes

That seems like our only hope… take the xfer to eranikus because obviously era is dead considering they are offering free era xfers to whitemane as well to make a some what viable population… eranikus is actually on WOTLK and one day you may be able to send them that 25 dollars

Blizzard why do you always manage to make the wrong call? There is no reason we should be locked to transferring our SOM toons to certain realms. Just let us transfer them to any realm we already have a toon on.

1 Like

Laz when can we transfer mate?

Depends on where you are willing to go

I’m not going to play a SoM character I stopped playing long ago on a dead server.

What a clumsy way to try and fix servers. You wasted your time with whatever work you did. The character is just going off into the nether since it has no value on a lifeless era server or on a wrath server no one plays.

Thanks for keeping players together, Blizz!

Everyone has an opinion about how to make vanilla WoW (including me)… but in the end, it’s moot without enough players to have a semi-functional AH and some peeps to dungeon with.

im not seeing the xfer option. is it only for toons a certain level?

It’s currently disabled while they fix a bug.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/season-of-mastery-transfers-coming-soon-updated-655-pm-pdt-oct-18/1372142/3

1 Like

We need an east coast option for Wrath SOM Stormstrike transfers? Atiesh has a latency of 150 or higher from the east coast.

might just be your internet man, mine’s 94 on wifi in ohio

Really want to see xfers to realms we have existing characters on as its literally the same thing as us boosting a fresh 70 or making an alt we cannot cause any additional grief to the que or " actual " server balance as theres just one of our characters online at a time… please make the right decision and allow us to move this is a total let down

2 Likes