No Update on SOM Transfers Yet

What content have you cleared? I killed KT in classic, did you? Or did you pay your way through. Nothing you say holds any weight at all. You post on an alt because you know your opinion sucks. I actually play the game unlike you. Keep swiping.

You probably enjoyed the ssc/tk nerfs. Don’t hate on the players that enjoy harder content just because you can’t @baloneypony

Wrong. All SoM toons’ natural fate is to be deleted. However, they will be given the option to transfer before meeting that fate.

You couldn’t be more wrong if you tried.

1 Like

In what world is being afforded the option to transfer to even more realms a punishment?

False, it was originally stated that they would move to an era realm at season end with the servers being deleted

Don’t talk about what you don’t know:

1 Like

Are you illiterate or just have a comprehension issue?

Please, try reading it again m8.

How bout you

Yes, that proves exactly what I said to be correct:

I still don’t understand what your arguing. SoM characters were always intended to have the option to not be deleted

You are the one that disagreed with me. Ask yourself. All SoM toons are planned to be deleted with their server. They have also always stated the option to transfer before that happens is going to be available for free.

They could move if they chose to do so as in option to transfer.
You could also choose not to transfer and go down with the ship. So if you did nothing and did not make a choice, your character would be deleted.

Despitebeing covered both choices. You, in the post I quoted, did not.
Not sure why you are arguing with him.

I don’t think you understand how basic communication works, so I’ll duck out. Enjoy what I am sure is the fulfilling life you live.

you killed KT on SOM lol.

You’re playing som hush it please.

or that isn’t their only character and may have 70s of their own that did so in Classic before moving to TBCC
(hint: they did)

2 Likes

LOL Finally found the community thats ruining WOTLKC… god it makes so much sense now… they literally have no idea whats going on on real servers… they sitting on dead SOM servers wanting to ruin other servers just like SOM.

So funny how toxic all of you are.

How exactly does this apply to me?
You have supported features remaining in Wrath as have I.

I have no axe to grind with SoM players. I played the AH for the most part in SoM but nothing serious. I intended to play more as TBC is not my favorite content but my guild coaxed me to return so I’ve been playing there. I never expected to do much more with my SoM characters than be amused for the year’s duration then let them be deleted. However Blizzard offered an option to move them to Era. That was fine and I considered doing so. I never wanted, intended or asked for the opportunity to move to Wrath. Some players wanted this and Blizz will now allow it. It doesn’t hurt me or the game I play. I don’t care about titles or items others have gotten as it doesn’t affect me. I’ll continue to play my game my way.

That’s not toxic. That’s being an adult. I have no need to control anyone in this game save myself and my own behavior. Not always a congeniality winner but you are wrong about toxic.

2 Likes

Again, the SOM hate is unwarranted. SOM toons are coming to WOTLK whether you guys like it or not. If you don’t think SOM toons should be in WOTLK, NO ONE CARES. All this thread is discussing is whether SOM players should be able to experience the pre-patch and launch of WOTLK SAME AS EVERYBODY ELSE. Allow paid copies to era and TBC servers ASAP. We don’t care about free transfers off the server 2 months after Wrath launch. The iron is already hot. No one is waiting 2 months after launch to resurrect a dusty toon. If Blizz simply timed pre-patch to coincide with SOM’s end, this entire issue would’ve been avoided.

3 Likes

This comes off as being entitled that you demand Blizz cater to you even more than they already have now by expanding your options at the end of the year-long seasonal server that you agreed to be apart of when you clicked ‘Enter World’.