No troll beards cmon

First tim3 seeing new troll custimizations and apparently its just 5 hair colors? We have plenty of hair colors. We dont need any new ones and none will be welcomed. No amani skin tones. No troll beards (THEEE MOST REQUESTED TROLL CUSTIMIZATION) no nee tattoos, hair styles. Eye glows nothing man. We got nothing. 5 new hair styles. And knowing how lazy blizz is this will be used as an excuse anytime anyone asks for troll beards or other custimization they are going to pull put the “well we did just add new custimization recently”

My dissapointment is immeasurable and my heart is crushed. Now back to every other rave getting a bunch of stuff. Looking forward to an expansion full of dwarfs and humans and the next where trolls are kill3d for fun while there land gets stolen.

6 Likes

Lol get rekt. #forthealliance

1 Like

I agree cover up those faces

It’s like a chili pepper and a foot made a baby with tusks

2 Likes

Im trying but i cant cause blizz wont let me you think i like the chins on trolls i only like them cause the tusks. Let me covet half my face som good

2 Likes

??? nothing has been datamined yet. wowhead would have a article out already if that was known. where is this 5 hair color rumor coming from?

blizz give us beards or let darkspear stand upright.

give us atleast one of those.

Do you really want the cursed non-hunched orc posture? It’s like a bear standing on It’s hind legs. Sure, it can do it.

But not very well.

let us stand like the zandalari. tho they prob just use the same type of skeleton as orcs… just taller

I think we’ll get beards for Trolls and Zandalari Trolls when we get optional tails for Worgen. In other words, I’m convinced beards for Trolls and Zandalari Trolls is never, ever going to happen, unfortunately.

Watch, one of the /silly lines for Earthen is going to make fun of Troll players who want beards with something like “A showit ma beard tae ane o thae trolls, an they juist walkit away lookin sad. A wonder why?”

beards or standing upright
u must pick 1 and a raid tier

im cool with that, ill take beards then and you guys lose a raid tier

good trade imo

2 Likes

There’s been an article out for a good two hours and a post.

I know, super devastated, female trolls have one good face T.T

Would love to see more of everything you put.

Female orcs have the same problem. One cute face and five angry grandma faces.

The predictable result is every orc has the same face.

1 Like