No Soulbinds after swapping covenant on alt. Main is 80 and campaign has been completed

I just swapped my druid from Kyrian to Venthyr. My main is Venthyr with maxed Venthyr campaign and renown. My druid unlocked the three soulbinds but sits at 5 renown and has to do the campaign. I am NOT a happy camper. This is NOT what was promised. I was also NOT happy that I had to any ceremony quests for an alt at all when I covenant swapped. This was presented as if we would be skipping all of the time sinks.

I’m seeing a common theme here. I also swapped my dh from NF to venthyr shortly after the patch came out and skipped the intro assuming I’d still be able to pick up the quest to unlock my soulbinds. Seems like it’s a problem with venthyr atm? not sure

Yep. I swapped from Kyrian to Venthyr on my monk and I got nothing. Can’t access soulbinds, no quests. Looks like I gotta do the campaign.

1 Like

Same here. Weren’t that promised feature in 9.1.5? What’s the ETA on the fix?

any fix yet? same issue i used the token when swapping, then talked to bolvar, did plenty of kyrian quests and even soulbound with pelagos cinematic, but 0 soulbinds.

Any info from blizzard on this?

Same here. I tried to switch from Venthyr to Kyrian and I cannot access the soulbind building. However, switching to Night Fae and Necrolord was not a problem. Other toons switching to Kyrian was not a problem. I’ve done about 5 toons now and only THIS ONE specifically is a problem. Please fix. ASAP.

This bug just happened to me too, I swapped from 80 Night Fae to Kyrian on my 60 hunter and I have Croman as a follower instead of Pelagos (screenshot uploaded here (imgur(dot)com/a/Zoq3IxT) … should I file this as a bug via Support, or is posting here enough for them to notice and fix it?

Same issue here. Main Warrior swapped from Venthyr to Kyrian, used the 40 Renown Token, then followed the quests in Elysian Hold. I’ve now soulbinded with Kleia in the quest and have her as a follower, but don’t have Pelagos and can’t interact with the Forge of Bonds in any way. Have swapped back to Venthyr and back again to Kyrian and logged to other characters, no effect.

1 Like

Same issue on my warlock. Been stuck as necro demo for so long because I didnt wanna completely start over my renown grind so I waited for 9.1.5… I’m now renown 80 and switched over to NF to try out affy and can’t click on the soulforge at all, despite completing soulbinding ritual with Dreamweaver. However, I was never offered a quest to soulbind with Niya, who I believe is the first NF soulbind. I have also completed NF campaign on my alt so im not sure why this is happening.

I created a post in Customer Support for this issue with detailed repro steps and videos. I’m locked out of using Kyrian/NF myself right now which is incredibly frustrating. I’d appreciate any noise you can make on the thread in the hopes that we catch someones attention.

It’s trivial to reproduce the bug on an alt so it’s surprising that this got released.

Found a fix.

I ended up getting a fix as well here: Unable to play Kyrian/NF. No soulbind access - #29 by Olberon-kiljaeden

Has anyone found a fix for this? Olberon’s fix did not work or apply to me? I used the 40 renown catch up item before I started the kyrian campaign and now I have access to no soulbinds or the soulforge

My fix was just switching back to my old Night Fae Covenant. Heck with the Kyrians.

I can confirn that this is STILL broken. Done all the campaign quests up to the one that takes place in the dungeon and I DO NOT have the soulbinds.

F the Kirian, this garbage is not worth it!

SOLVED IT! I got to chapter 4 in the kyrian campaign before i realized there was a quest in oribos called 1. [Report to Adrestes]. Doing this quest fixed everything

2 Likes

Still having this issue. Have mains with all covenants at 80, swapped from Necro to NF on Shammy alt, Renowned token to 60, completed intro quests with Lady Moonberry but still cant access Conduit Forge…

Just encountered the same issue, finished up everything and realized I didn’t have Pelagos unlocked. I created a ticket but this is just killing my OCD now lol ><

I can’t believe this is still a thing. Switched to Night Fae with my DK and the forge of bonds, dailies, gathering souls, and niya an korian not unlocked. So far NF is the only one thats done this to me. Thank goodness SL is almost over…