"No Servers Available"

I attempted to log in this morning. I got as far as “connecting” before it disconnected and I received a “no servers available (BLZ51934200)” message. There is currently nothing posted in the Server Status forum or on the launcher explaining what is happening.

5 Likes

Same error for me

1 Like

Same for me as well. What’s going on?

1 Like

Same for me.

1 Like

Seems to be back up already, maybe just a small error passing

Having the same issue as well, and the server health check page says they are all up.

Same error here.

i’m having this same issue and it’s still broken.

Same, been trying to log in for about 30 minutes now, no dice.

I was playing and was disconnected. When i tried to log back on got the same message.

Was having same issue, logging completely out and then logging back into battlenet seemed to help

3 Likes

That worked, thanks!

1 Like

Worked for me, thanks!

1 Like

Yup having the same issue. I’ve tried logging in and out of everything multiple times. Still not working :frowning:

1 Like

Logging in and out of Battlenet on the app worked for me as well!

We started getting reports of this oh - half hour, forty five min ago, about.

We immediately opened channels with our techs - and it is being looked into. I don’t have any further info right now but it is currently being investigated and we’ll get it resolved just as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

12 Likes

Tried logging in and out of the app, and game, getting same error.

Edit: I’m in the game now.

Thanks for the timely reply. It’s appreciated!

2 Likes

Can’t login as well, I get a long “Retrieving realm list” then I get this error : "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at: [Forum link] (WOW51900324)

Edit : I was able to log in at 9:31 server time.

Same issue here. Logging out of everywhere and then logging into the game does not work. “No servers currently online”