No sales atm

Thanks! It was great doing business with you! :star_struck:

1 Like

I would like a mount run please

I want to reserve

Hey Jesalyne. Add my btag Karma#12379

i had a run with this guild . i was able to give them the gold for the cheaper price with a new death knight on their server. then i was able to run it with the max level alliance character on my main server. i preferred to just join during jaina and they let me do that. the run was fast and smooth.

Did a full run, was very quick, under an hour, all 12 bosses down, no funny business. Very reputable. Got all the loot they promised. 5 stars.

I highly recommend this group for the mount runs. Everyone was professional and had no issues at all. Quick runs!

Have a few Sunday evening openings coming up! Add my btag :slight_smile:

Let me help you get your mount!

Are you guys still selling?? when would be the next available spot? how much for just jaina and the mount not the full run?

We are still selling. Our next spot open is June 14th. The mount is 1,200,000 gold on Stormrage.

Just did a full run today. Started a bit later but the run was fast and smooth as promised. Highly recommend.

hey still got room on the 14th or sooner?

Relayed the message for you on our discord :raising_hand_man:

Our soonest opening is 6/21. If you would like to reserve this date please add my btag Karma#12379

Just had a Jaina mount run with this guild and the run was just like the guild name - efficient! Very smooth, professional run. We were done in 45 minutes. The liaison always answered my questions and was very professional too.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the great reviews. We have a few openings this month. Add my btag Karma#12379

Bought a Nya carry from Efficient and it was one of the best experiences with a carry I’ve ever had. They are completely efficient as their guild name says but they don’t have the elitest vibe where you feel like you’re just a number and a burden to them. Wouldn’t buy from any other guild on Stormrage at this point.

2 Likes

Just bought Jaina mount. In and out in 5 minutes. 5/5 would recommend.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind review, Sayj. We had an awesome time playing with you. Hope to see you again in the future :slight_smile: Have a safe summer.

Also thanks to Dabëärs! Glad we could fit you in this week. Hope you enjoy the mount! We’ll see you around <3