No rewards from rated 2v2s

made an alt on a realm and didn’t like it so me and my friend transferred to a new realm. when we transferred to the new realm we tried rated 2v2s for the first time on those accounts and we do not receive any rewards except for the rating won a total of 6 games with out getting any of the conquest/honor/anima

That is strange, Hording. I would recommend submitting a bug report if you haven’t already.

1 Like

i mean thats the first thing i did but he responded with some weird stuff about marks of honor

If anyone responded, Hording, you didn’t put in a bug report you put in a ticket to our Support staff.

A bug report is through the Support option in-game or by posting in the Bug Report forum. They don’t go to CS, they go to QA who reviews those reports to investigate possible bugs. You won’t receive a reply.

4 Likes

I have also not been receiving pvp rewards. I think this is a systemic issue that needs to be looked at more closely.

An attempt to resolve the fact that I was unable to receive my vicious saddle has now also resulted in my character being locked from accessing the game for some unknown reason

is there a solution to this? I’m still not able to get conquest form 2’s wins today. stuck at 419 of 4400.

Not that I am aware of, aside from submitting a Bug Report.

1 Like

thank you. I put in a bug report last night. well guess time to reroll

edit… This is holyce

Feel this lol

transffered server from tich to arthas. to play with a buddy, can now get conquest in 2’s