No Priest Healers, Ty

The video below shows groups in M+ that only need a healer in the group finder (that is one tank and four dps) . That is, they are listing and only need a healer. And one group here is shown listing as “please no priest, ty.”

As for what it means to priest healers? It pretty much takes the cake. I had to do a double take on it, and then some. Sure, groups ask for Holy Paladins only. They ask for shammy healers only, but this? Listing as plainly excluding priests from even queueing?

All I will say is this was bound to happen sooner or later. On Monday I must have queued up and gotten declined for around 40 18s, 19s, and 20s before being invited. And as you can see in the video, my raider io score is far from too low for those keys, as is my experience healing as disc in 9.1 and my ilevel, which is 251.9.

I think you got a little more upset about this than necessary. I’ve seen tons of groups only taking certain healers for w/e reason. At the end of the day… it’s their key, and their choice of who they bring to it. Don’t let this kind of thing bother you, just move on to the next key. Getting angry and spamming the random group leader, then calling him an idiot is a bit much…

I get it’s upsetting and feels bad to be rejected just because of your class but there’s no reason to project that frustration on random people. During Bursting weeks, priest healers are selected above both Paladins and Shamans due to their MD utility. Shaman healers are terrible in PF because they can’t cleanse diseases or poisons, however, a priest can. So just understand that sometimes people are going to want certain healers over others. Don’t take it personally, just que for the next key and move on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anyone watch Midnight Mass yet? It’s pretty good!

How about groups that only exclude certain healers? I can heal Grievous no problem on both holy and disc. A lot of priests who heal disc mainly can heal holy. And a lot even have Holy legendaries.

Sure, dude. Whatever, man.

Frankly speaking, I enjoyed doing so thoroughly. And I would do it again in a minute. The next group that posts in the group finder saying “No priests” is also going to get blasted by me. Maybe more than once this time. :smiley:

And actually the guy that listed for no priests relisted the same key, only one lower about half an hour later. I messaged him and asked him how well the “no priest policy” worked out for him. I’d have healed his group ez pz.

Maybe if you can check the group finder right now you will find him. You can message him and comfort him for his non-priest policy, too, if you like.

A friend of mine recently recommended Breaking Bad and Money Heist, both on Netflix. They are killer. I loved them both.

Why do you like Midnight Mass?

Probably had bad experience with Disc.

Well, all I can say is nobody is obligated to not check the history of the healer they invite. Furthermore, announcing publicly that priests are not welcome is a great way to educate the wow pug community at large. Why not also just announce that priests are horrible and to never invite them?

I think most key players know that a lot of Disc players don’t play their spec properly, in grevious even.

I don’t know why they banned Priest, even Holy in +18 but whatever.

Meh, just two chested a 17 DOS with no flask as disc! I dont even notice Grievous!

Just rapture a lot if you have to. Use pain supp and your barrier. Most groups know the healer can have it rough so will stand in fire less, etc.

Yeah That’s you. What about the average? I noticed if I invited a Disc to pugs when I played DPS, they performed worse than reaction healers, in grevious especially.

1 Like

Dude, they just need more mastery. Mastery food, that piece sitting in your bags, even mastery gems.

Shadow mend is an extremely potent heal. You just need to stop everything else and hit it fast before the stacks climb.

Yeah I said average right? Teaching me how to play here doesn’t make average Discs better.

Yeah, I know. Just saying. A lot probably dont even track the debuff on their frames. And, by you, mate, I dont mean you specifically Taanksk. You have your cookies together. I mean disc priests in general.

It’s a fantasy ish thriller. Made by the same guy who did Haunting of Bly Manor and haunting of hill house. Pretty neat to get into the October/Halloween mood

Hmm… The wife and I will have to check it out, then. :smiley:

I’m doing Wu Assassin right now. Midnight Mass is next on my list.

1 Like

You two are odd. You fight like crazy in one thread and calmly discuss movies in this one.

Somethings up.

You are talking about Brighter and I? Lol!

Yep

/10 char

Yo. Why hold grudges? Someone’s nice? Be nice back. It’s a lot healthier and happier.

It’s a good show though