No pet journal m1mac air

My pet journal displays a garbled mess. Cannot select a pet or make a team. M1 Mac air here.

Same here- happening on an M1 mac mini- cannot access any pets except for my first, front-line pet. Everything else is unselectable/ blank. When I add a pet to the collection, the portrait is blank.

Same here. Posted this on another thread with Mac UI issues so sharing below as well:

Biggest issue with mine is the pet journal. Only one pet shows randomly at the top of the list, all other slots blank. Cannot summon them individually, equip for battle, or use any other mechanics. Only way to summon is if I click the random summon from the ones I had previously favorited.

Sent in game ticket. So far, have done the following with no success:

1. Rename Cache folders
  2. Scan and repair
  3. Attempted /console cvar_default

Also experiencing the flickering, which although somewhat annoying, I donā€™t find nearly as frustrating as an entire pet journal not workingā€¦

Just got new MacBook Pro 13ā€ last week. Running on this. No other issues notedā€¦yet.

My pet journal is also all jacked up and my screen is flickering on mouse movement.

No help from support herešŸ˜­

1 Like

Iā€™d really love to have Blizzard support reply on this thread, even just to let us know theyā€™re aware of the problem.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ui-bugs-with-m1-macbook-pro/731802/18

I saw this! Thanks. Turns out It was in the other thread I posted in.

Same with me Apple Mac Mini M1 Pet journal is 100% Broken any word from blizzard on this yet ?