No personal loot for DF first raid

I mean the people you claim couldn’t find a high end guild that didn’t want to use ML. They we all capable of starting one and if you’re right about how big the issue was, they’d have had a ton of players to choose from.

They have forums on the EU side you know. Might get less challenged about posting on level 10 Priests that aren’t guilded there.

You’re cute if you think we didn’t funnel loot using a sort of jerry rigged ML on top of PL.

I seriously doubt even Blizz is dense enough to remove pl from pugs.

what do you mean with that?

Sounds like “Utopia”, because a lot of people don’t have any leadership skills or enough knowledge and time to lead a guild. And most people don’t want to help build a new guild, they just want to join and find a safe haven, so… yeah, it’s not that easy finding people who will join for building a proper raid group. “Just start a guild lmao” is a weird advice.

What challenge? There’s no challenge in posting here, it’s quite easy. Forums on EU side are not very active, the discussions here are normally much more versatile and open-minded, so sometimes I prefer to come here. I don’t see the problem.

I know how it works, no need to be so smug. Still, if one can’t trade the item then they can keep it and no one can take it away, which I find much better. We also have a loot council with kinda ML, but there’s still room for calling “personal use” on an item. Other mythic guilds on our realm handle it in a similar way.

It’s in the testing for the raid build. But why test something that isn’t going to be put into live. Hopefully it will be an option. But the wording of the test suggest there is no option.

They said they will announce mythic plus plans in a later post. And the post itself said testing for season 1. So we can assume group loot will be a part of season.

Everytime you’ll talk about guild loot distribution for high end raid guilds, you’ll get called out for posting on a level 10 alt for not actually being experienced in what you’re attempting to discuss.

I don’t make the rules, I just follow them.

They’re as active as here.

But yes I kinda do. Because for all we know, you have 0 experience with this sort of thing because you’re hiding. So for all we know, you’re just trolling us.

To try to play Devil’s advocate, it’ll be FORCED for raid testing tomorrow, but could simply be an option when live in Season 1.

Something I feel Blizzard could have been more clear about in their post.

1 Like

I’m sure the small minority of people that actively want to abuse systems like this will be in PTR reporting problems.

To not even have the option for personal loot is not something I’ll be looking forward to. As a guild leader I don’t want to be listening to every god damn argument about how everyone is more deserving than everyone else and should be at the front of the line. And then there will be all the “they shouldn’t have rolled need” complaints you’ll have to deal with as well. Been there, done that. The best thing about personal loot is at the end of the day no one goes to bed mad at another guild member over loot. Maybe at the system, but not at another person.

Of all the things to listen to.

So you’re the challenged one because you’re irritated about the lack of a character to judge. I don’t have a problem really, idk.

Not at all. Just look at GD in the EN-forums, the number of active threads and the frequency of posts is extremely low in comparison to US-forums. It’s on a completely different level. Especially when it comes to Class feedback in the beta forums. There’s not much to work with.

There’s no need to be so aggressive and hostile, really. Calm yourself, dude. Instead of being smug and attacking me you could’ve just… I don’t know… ASK me for my character, like a normal person? You know, we’re in a forum, there’s the ability to post… I don’t know… links? But some people rather choose to be unnecessarily rude.
I’m having a normal discussion here, it’s just weird to be so mad about it.

1 Like

Well they haven’t clarified it. In overwatch they didn’t deny stuff like the battlepass stuff/leaks.

So them not clarifying could also be a sign that they plan to do it. If not done soon enough.

1 to start, a couple to help, out of allllll the folks who had this problem? Surely they could find a few people to get the ball rolling.

The way you all talk about how many people really wanted to do high end raiding but hated ML, there’s no way this new guild would have been hurting for applications, and since it would be people creating that safe haven for each other, I’m sure more would have been happy to contribute to the effort of getting it going.

No option during the testing probably. This is definitely something that should be optional to use.

Dude, you know how many LFR peeps waltz into threads about high end guild loot distribution and derail the conversation based on something they literally have 0 experience with ?

Best be safe.

I’m looking, oh plenty of loot threads active :

I’m not, I’m just pointing out the obvious.

Definetly. But blizz has made unpopular decisions in the past. Like how hunter pets were changed to be less fun. They asked for feedback and we provided it. Personally I would like to keep the personal loot option and see premade groups opt into group loot, especially for guilds.

Since it’s guild leaders that mostly wanted ML back.

PUGs are going to be a mess.

Are you kidding me? I even posted my main. But I see, you are just being unreasonable now and don’t want to admit that you made a mistake calling a normal, discussing person a troll. I’m OBVIOUSLY no troll.

No, I’m 100% serious based on years of forums experience.

I said you have all the characteristics of a troll and that is how most people will perceive your posts.

But you know, that’s what trolls do, misrepresent what was said.

It should be a guild perk. Make it only available to guilds.

1 Like

What is your problem now? I don’t get it. You tried to call me out as a troll because I couldn’t post with my main. Now I showed you my main and somehow I’m still a troll? That’s so weird now, lol.

Yeah, I agree that’d be ideal. Maybe Blizz won’t screw it up lol

1 Like