No party or raid frames while in group

I did try Googling this because I’m certain others have asked it, but found nothing.

Just logged into retail after a long break. I set my UI to use raid style frames for party and then set raid rames to horizontal and moved them to a different spot (all using the new default UI editor).

When I join a group I get zero party or raid frames. As a healer that just makes me want to uninstall WoW. I have addons disabled so nothing should be interfering with the new bliz layout.

Where are my party frames? Why is this so stupid?

In edit mode is the box beside them checked?

Have you by chance installed and uninstalled another unit frame addon? I did, removed them (Grid2 and or SuF), but could no longer see raid frames or edit them in edit mode afterwards. I deleted the WTF folder as workaround, killing my local saved variables for the addons.

Not optimal to be sure.

Yeah, if you’ve got them enabled and still can’t see them, do this:

1 Like

Hi, i have the same problem as Noxinna. I already delete WTF, Internface and Cache and also dud as you said "raname " the files but for some reason i still cant see the Raid Frames. It only happends on one of my characters. The others i can see the raid frames even on HUD edit mode.

Dont know what else i can do