NO one will commit to transferring to a dead server. Blizzard MUST implement a system to signal interest first

Big epeener right here folks. Watch out

if people would agree to the removal of factions and sharding this could all go away

2 Likes

Yet you wont even come over. And I play outnumbered 25 to 1. All odds are in your favour. No reason to not come over.

You wont even get on your Classic toon to post here. Dont want to get spawn camped i see. Hide behind your retail pally.

Im not leaving Grob bucko.

Being a dead realm is a reason. A very important one. I swarm to the highest megaserver realms ONLY. Anything second to it, is dead in my eyes.

Also not a fan of one faction realms so i specifically chose grob for pvp since its the only one with enough players for my liking and balanced factions.

Coming from someone who plays on Blades Edge. There are only 25 full time active guilds on your server. Got over 1k hks today on this toon. Not done yet. I will probably have more HKs on this one single toon before the end of the year than you do on your entire account combined that has existed for many years. 100% willing to bet. I have been telling people to bring their Alliance guilds. My BG wins are 73% btw. So I am not doing too bad.

I dont play retail and i only chose that server for the name aesthetics like true chads do.

You dont have to brag to me, as i dont care about your online achievements. I only play this to have fun, and the only place im having fun on is grob. Ill quit in a month after launch probably just out of boredom.

This was the funniest thing I read all night LOL

Well you dont appear to play Classic either cuz you are back to back posting on a non classic toon about classic… in a classic forum. Pretty sure almost ANY of these class posters here would wreck you in open world pvp or just by topping over you in charts any raid…

Oh see that orc is from Illidan. Illdan and A52 wreck everything else by a long shot. Those two servers alone have a bigger economy than most MMOS entire server economy combined.

SOCK PUPPET FIGHT!!! Get ‘Em

Ok bud, i think your online wife is calling you for dinner in goldshire

And no, im not going to transfer to play with you

I feel like maybe the only way to revive a dead server or a dead faction would to add massive incentive bonuses. Like 200% experience or something crazy and then remove the buff when the server or the faction becomes more balanced. That’s just my opinion otherwise I have no idea how to revive a dead server/faction.

Shygirl complaining about no one committing… :thinking:

Nothing to see here people

It’s easy, you set up a “pledge” system, and have people join the queue to move, and when both factions reach the amount (by a certain date), they are auto transferred.

If not enough people “pledge” or join the queue to move by the date, then no one is moved. It’s like an investing round for a company. That way, the people leading the way don’t get screwed.

3 Likes

Dodged the comment. … Doubt you got a classic toon. if you do. You seem only willing to roll Horde. And only on a server where you are the ultimate force with no competition. Sulfuras server.

Come over here same name. Look for me. Not hard to find. i am in Shatt almost 24/7 next to the PvP queue people. Be cool if a streamer for Ally side comes over here make it more equal.

Blizzard old dev team does not work here anymore. if they did then they would know that Blizzard used to only allow ONE faction to move from ONE server to another lower pop faction to balance them out. Now they allow it 24/. Should not be allowed. LIMITED server transfers are needed for balance. Allow one faction to move over for free to where it is needed. Ang give big XP and rep buff when they do.

1 Like

Add RDF to the servers that they are offering transfers to.

4 Likes

RDF launches when Wrath does. Wrath is launching patch 3.4.5. Means they are skipping all the best patches but a Blizzard worker said 0 content is going to be skipped. So maybe they mean it is releasing 3.4.5 playstyle with that same balance system? IDK.

Lol sulfuras. That is a dead server m8. Come to grob instead

Why do you care where we play? You dont even have a classic toon high enough of a level to post on the forums here. or maybe it is because of the fact that the gear we all show is the exact gear we have. We cannot mog in Classic like you can in retail.

I have a few pallys in Retail. You got Wotlk pally gear S8 on. Tryna twink it? Gotta go Ally side and only Darrowmore, KT and Sarg have lots of active level 30 twinks. Tryna show your Wrath twink gear off. Classic is better than retail. Just see the community. it feels like an actual MMO. Even when we argue in game there or PvP. It is never truly hostile like it always is in retail. Retail WoW is not even an MMO anymore. Retail is.

I spawn camp someone in Classic and they send me a real id request since they cant talk cross faction. it is either to politely ask for me to stop or to see about playing with me as we both have WPvP in common.

Do the exact same thing in retail, you get a btag request, they rage at you, call you fail. Then say they will report you after you killed their main. Zero friendliness in current WoW at all. No one knows anyone. Can change your name anytime + the servers are all merged. 0 sense of community anymore. Classic = ACUAL MMO. Retail WoW is not an MMO. You making fun of goldshire for example. Just cuz I play Alliance you think we all do that stuff. You dont play in classic. You just come here to make fun of us. At least I still play an MMO.

Retail, down a key. Go to GV. Auto loot selected for you without you having any say about it. 100% RNG in Retail. Retail is no longer an MMO.

i am tired seeing this argument. people don’t realize how companies or projects work

Shygirls are ignored for a reason you know.