No one is forcing you to pvp

I did Exiles Reach on a new hunter character. Guess what, after I finished and ended up in Stormwind, I found that my character was flagged for PVP. What the hell??

9 Likes

Where’s the portal hub in Thunder Bluff? I’ve never been able to find it.

10 Likes

Okay, cool. On my way to Org right now.

Great, so now I have to move my bank alt to IF. Why this couldn’t have just stayed WM only I can’t figure. This event was STUPID last time and yet Daddy Blizz found a way to make it even more STUPID. Oh well, yet another reason I’m glad my sub runs out Dec 20th. :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

6 Likes

If blizzard would give my lvl 3 flying I would.

2 Likes

Really? You can’t get creative for like a week?

Blizz even said:

2 Likes

Or Blizzard could stop pulling idiotic stunts like this.

23 Likes

What? World Events that progress the story of the game?

This isn’t permanent. It’s literally one week. Figure it out.

9 Likes

Events that aren’t fun for anybody except people like you, who don’t actually do anything in the game and only find enjoyment when others’ fun is ruined.

20 Likes

Being flagged outside of Warmode doesn’t mean you’re being forced to PvP.

doubtful

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/self-replicating-ghoul-army/722528

3 Likes

I’ve been having a blast defending people in Stormwind, healing and cleansing and killing zombies.

Don’t try to pull that attitude as if we’re all out to kill every player we see.

4 Likes

Ummm excuse me?

I’ve done plenty this expac. Thank you.

But thanks for showing what kind of person you are. Trying to somehow make me lesser than you, to make it seem like my opinion doesn’t matter or that i’m somehow out to kill or destroy peoples fun.

Cool. Thanks for trying to vilify me.

10 Likes

it’ll take you less than 5 minutes to ride the tram. you’re being a giant drama llama about nothing.

8 Likes

This is the part that bothers me about this event:

12 Likes

Run through your respective portal. Blow up as a zombie (that’ll automatically kill you), rez and just go where you need to go.

4 Likes

Or… Blizzard could just not do stupid stuff like this, which was my original point.

15 Likes

The last time I got forcibly kicked into PvP, I got the privilege of stomping the guts out of a DH with a higher Ilvl who either sucked or just took on more than he could chew…
Either way he ran away with his wings tucked between his legs.

But I dont appreciate willingly turning WM off because PvP in this particular game is a horrific joke against the words “Player vs Player” lol…i mean…tab targeting over crosshairs…for PvP?..give me a break…and being dragged into pvp anyway

I have WM off because PvP in this game sucks…its an afterthought. When I want real PvP I’ll log into a PvP only game where its actually required to have some skill and not just based on who can spend the most time grinding out gear and making macros, lol.

They needed to make it so WM off = NOT able to be kicked into pvp under any circumstances.

14 Likes

I don’t even see this as PvP. I see it as a bunch of annoying trash mobs that force me to stay huddled next to an NPC to remove a debuff.

It’s just bad game design.

10 Likes

and then theres that, lol
:+1:

3 Likes