No one is forcing you to pvp

yes. you can also choose to not enter areas that flag you this week, you can choose to not log in, you can choose to sit there and be attacked so you aren’t “versus” them and instead just die or run away.

Do y’all ever stop crying about this? The event has been neutered and you can just go to a different city that isn’t Orgrimmar and Stormwind. OR just hear me out, you could participate in the event and have fun like all the cool kids :sunglasses:

14 Likes

So you’re looking for unwilling non-participants to force into PvP?

29 Likes

You should look into flying mounts. They are pretty nifty, they may solve your problem.

Also, check out other zones too.

4 Likes

It sends a bad message when Blizzard sanction griefing other players. And the ONLY fun of this event is griefing people who obviously don’t want to participate.

33 Likes

They’re not forcing anyone to PVP.

Just stay out of Orgrimmar or Stormwind (for a week). There’s a few other capital cities you can chill in until it’s over.

Problem solved.

5 Likes

I was queued up for a dungeon.
I got killed, wasn’t able to port in, and lost my place in queue.
I wasn’t even flagged for pvp.
This sucks.

14 Likes

is it confirmed just Org and SW?

if so, that does make all the crying about this even more silly.

4 Likes

I did Exiles Reach on a new hunter character. Guess what, after I finished and ended up in Stormwind, I found that my character was flagged for PVP. What the hell??

9 Likes

Where’s the portal hub in Thunder Bluff? I’ve never been able to find it.

10 Likes

Okay, cool. On my way to Org right now.

Great, so now I have to move my bank alt to IF. Why this couldn’t have just stayed WM only I can’t figure. This event was STUPID last time and yet Daddy Blizz found a way to make it even more STUPID. Oh well, yet another reason I’m glad my sub runs out Dec 20th. :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

6 Likes

If blizzard would give my lvl 3 flying I would.

2 Likes

Really? You can’t get creative for like a week?

Blizz even said:

2 Likes

Or Blizzard could stop pulling idiotic stunts like this.

23 Likes

What? World Events that progress the story of the game?

This isn’t permanent. It’s literally one week. Figure it out.

9 Likes

Events that aren’t fun for anybody except people like you, who don’t actually do anything in the game and only find enjoyment when others’ fun is ruined.

20 Likes

Being flagged outside of Warmode doesn’t mean you’re being forced to PvP.

doubtful

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/self-replicating-ghoul-army/722528

3 Likes

I’ve been having a blast defending people in Stormwind, healing and cleansing and killing zombies.

Don’t try to pull that attitude as if we’re all out to kill every player we see.

4 Likes