No offseason b/w S3 and S4?

I might have missed this somewhere, but they said s3 ends Aug 1 and s4 begins Aug 2. So no offseason between the two? Dont we usually get 2 weeks offseason before a new season begins?

Nope.

Out of the dumpster and into the dumpster that’s also on fire.

7 Likes

It’s just a rebranding with higher prices.

I can’t stand that it’s new gear sigh. Let us have a break till DF

We want this expansion to have no changes outside some outlier specs and rmp nerfs before s4 rank 1 push.

1 Like

So no offseason and no changes going in to s4. But arena is a disaster right now…? If theres no offseason, and no real changes b/w s3 and s4 … whats the difference? Whoever is at the top of the ladder aug 1 is just going to be at the top the next day. Its basically just a rollover to new achievs and rewards.

Like, talk about a lack of effort. Id wouldnt be surprised if they just rolled over the mmr as well while they are at it. What a joke.

We can’t say for sure, but that’s a possibility.

MMR getting rugged. Hopefully they avoid the day one glitch this time.

Also sinking in acid.

Tbf we don’t know if they’re making another tuning pass. They didn’t announce this last one until like a day before it went into effect, but they’re probably not

1 Like

I legit just want them to disable tier in pvp and leave it for pve for S4. Double legendary shouldve been all the late expansion power boost we got >:{

1 Like

which is a good thing
some changes would be nice but also seasons dragging on 40 weeks when there’s no incentive to queue once you’ve earned the rewards you wanted (for a lot of people that’s like week 6) the game just dies

3 Likes

That’s my Bday!!!

1 Like