No more "submit suggestion"?

Why did you get rid of the submit suggestion feature? are you saying that your customers no longer matter to you?

1 Like

It took me a minute to find it too. Under Help, there’s a bunch of icons that blend into not existing instead of having popping, eye-catching colors. You want the 2nd option, with the bug or whatever that is with the super tiny text “submit feedback or bug report”.

I also had trouble finding it earlier. It needs a redesign.

They went for a fancier Submit Suggestion UI is all. You have to let it load and click.

Game designers do read them, daily, I was told by a GM. I’ve submitted a few things myself that just happened to appear in the game in Legion from rubber duck bobbers on up. Could be a lot of ppl had the same ideas, but it’s nice to see a positive correlation between what is submitted and what appears in the game. I think the customers do matter a lot of the time.

Where is it? I never found it. I see Shade there saying it is under help, but the “Help” button has been replaced with the Support button. I didn’t see it when down a level on my menu either.