No more glowing eyes?

reworking the eyeglow sprite is a good idea.

2 Likes

I don’t care. i see thing from the back and i wear helmets, really a moot point

I think they said it’s “temporary”, but I think it’s TERRIBLE. I’ve had glowing eyes for 15 years, now it’s gone … bad idea.

I hope I don’t get barely glowing eyes like the worgen models. I love my high beam headlights of eyes.

They annoy everyone except myself.

The eye glow hides how terrible male night elf eyes look. Its the main reason I didn’t choose the “Night Warrior” customization for him.

If they remove they do what I think they’re gonna do I’m gonna have to keep a helmet on him permanently.

Seriously, why did Blizzard make male night elf eyes so squinty?

1 Like

I am hoping it is setting up for the same or better graphics. And more customization. For all my zanda trolls elves and more races down the line. I am hoping Mogu get released during the lul for horde <3 to be with the Zandalari master race.

Soon you may have the ability for reddish/pink skintoned night elves with black eyes though xD

Your fire eyes probably shouldn’t be affected. Technically speaking, I think they’re one of the blindfold geosets, which shouldn’t matter to the base eye customization.

I want glowing eyes like that, not a texture to make my eyes appear to be glowing… until I’m in a dark area. I want my eyes to stick out in the dark, as glowing eyes would. :frowning:

1 Like

they only recently got their lazy butts out of the barrow den after sleeping for 10000 years. You’d be squinty too

3 Likes

Its been over a decade, I think my Warrior has had plenty of time to get the sleep out of his eyes.

If not, then its helmet time.

ya well he keeps taking naps when he thinks no one is looking. The wisps know. The. Wisps. know.

5 Likes

That honestly doesn’t surprise me actually. He’s been going Arms this expansion instead of Fury so he’s been lazier than usual with that extra arm not doing anything of note.

2 Likes

Anyone know if/how this is gonna effect headgear that gives you (extra) eyeglow?

I don’t know why everyone thinks Worgen currently have functioning glow effects. They DON’T currently have glow effects for their eyes at all. None. Zilch.

Presumably, they intend on eventually implementing actual glow effects for Worgen eyes, but currently, Worgen eyes don’t glow. They look like they do under bright lighting conditions, but the illusion is lost under darker lighting.

Valeera Sanguinar’s new model is a proper example of the new way of glowing eyes, and the way her eyes are done is likely how the new eye glow effects are going to be done for most glowing eyes options.

Death Knights will probably get particle effects for their eyes, but I think updated glowing eyes will have the glow directly implemented into the eye textures.

I prefer the dimmed glow, i imagine a lot of gear like eye patches and certain helmets will look better now.

I welcome the change. It’s been driving me absolutely nuts that my Pandaren’s eyes (their normal look) is still visible behind the red glowing eyes from his gear set.

Do NE have a glowing eye option or is this in reference to Demon Hunters?

OH! Sorry. I didn’t think DHs would be affected since it’s a different effect. But I don’t know!

I am with you having option would be a lot better

1 Like

Good.

1 Like