No more blue posts

I am sick of seeing blue posts, that are always favourable to the alliance. Why can’t there be red posts? In all my years playing and reading the forums I have never seen a red post. If there were red posts I would play horde because that would be the favourite. Join me brothers and sisters change the blue posts to red posts.

4 Likes

Did tencent finally buy activision?

3 Likes

Outside the beta forums you find many color posts. Well beside green. That are disliked by many.

1 Like

I see mostly green posts in the forums. I think those are Blizzard employees (or monitors, or some kind of Blizzard faction) but fortunately, they aren’t red or blue.

Now I’m imaging going to the grocery store and thinking about red and blue packaging, on every item I buy. What about toothpaste packages with both colors on them? Is that toothpaste for traitors?

1 Like

no but thats one way to make me throw away anything activision related away including my account.

I stated to read. . Then I was like WUT!!!

It’s not SUNDAY!!

EDIT

Also, Blue is blizzards color, and a red text would be hard to read.

Blue posts are written by Blizzard employees. All Blizzard employees are humans. Humans are Alliance. What did you expect?

1 Like

Here is a little bit of red, just for you. Now come join us, we have cookies. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are funny in da head.

Oh man. On my monitor it looks like baby poo is smeared over a brick wall.

yuck

:slight_smile:

1 Like

They arent. They are supposedly helpful posters.

1 Like

It looks like a word processor or web text on a cga monitor

1 Like

Thanks, I hate it.

1 Like

so… there is no Horde…

if your green does that mean you’re with the legion!

Are you talking about the color of the posts? Cause all the blues I see posting are horde.

Because apparently the Post colors work like loot colors.

Where apparently the leader of said game gets you an legendary color, where the community manager gets you blue and MVP gets you green. I wonder who gets purple. :thinking:

Could happen one day.

Tencent is one of those mega corps that buys everything they can. Auto Industry, Game Industry, Housing etc.

The big scary mega corp you see in those dystopian scifi shows.

1 Like

If china had never frozen game approvals for years with only 10cent getting all the approvals in that time period. They would not be close to where they are.

Nothing like some good old state sponsored monopolies to kick wealth generation straight past nine, ten and eleven.