No matter your thought on this mode take the survey!

So it seems like this is kind of hidden but is a decent survey for PlunderStorm. On battlenet if you select “Home” at the top and find the banner “World of WarCraft Plunderstorm Pirates, Magic & Mayhem Limited-Time Event with Epic Rewards Play Now”.

Once you click on that banner it should take you to another section and if you just scroll down a bit you will see an option for “Please share your thoughts on World of Warcraft: Plunderstorm with a quick player survey!”.

I would provide a link but it seems to be tied to your bNet account (every link is different) and they warn you about not sharing that link.

8 Likes

I wonder if someone must be renown 40 to take that survey, as I don´t have it at renown 17.

It’s there for everyone.
I’ve never even tried it and I could do it.

Just took it. It’s a pretty detailed questionnaire.

1 Like

You do not need to be renown 40. I did the survey last night and I’m only in the 20s.

I dunno. I went over my entire battlenet app with a fine tooth comb and couldn’t find the link. Maybe I just has a dumb but I think for some reason it’s not popping up for everyone.

i dont see this imaginary survey

2 Likes

I have no survey, Blizzard does not want to hear Padgarre’s evil thoughts.

2 Likes

you don’t see a tile on the WoW launcher that says “Please share your thoughts on World of Warcraft: Plunderstorm with a quick player survey” ?

Thank you for sharing the link, that was helpful, but it actually says on the survey page to not post the link online so you may want to edit your post.

Also,

Nope. Just these tiles…

Operation Gnomeragan and Zalazane’s Fall Now Live!
Season of Discovery Phase 3 Goes Live April 4!
Presenting the Plunderstorm Creator Royale coming March 30
Herald in the Heavens Astride Ash’Adar Harbringer of the Dawn
Seize Two Sets of the Dreadlords Regalia!
Forge Your Own Legend with Every Key Press!
Migrate Your Authenticator to the Battle.net Mobile App
Prepare to experiance a new age of Cataclysm in 2024

Then it goes onto the latest news. They must have either randomly selected accounts, or specifically targeted a certain type of player… people that spend a certain amount in the cash shop, or a play a minimum amount of hours a week? Who knows. :upside_down_face:

If thats the case it was certainly random because I play about 2-3 hours per week total recently and my cash shop spending is way down.

For me, the tile is 2nd row 1st tile

Well it’s already a skewed survey cause one of the age ranges is missing along with you can flat out take it multiple times.

I didn’t try taking it more than once.
But I did sign up with the QR code for future surveys

I liked the survey. I appreciate it was detailed and let you write in some of the questions.

I hope a lot of people fill this out to give their opinions.

The link is not different for each person unless they’ve changed it from yesterday. The link on my survey was the same as the link someone else posted.

Definitely encourage everyone to leave feedback and I think it’s encouraging that Blizz is asking for feedback instead of just looking at time played metrics with this.

maybe they are surveying a specific group to find out why we don’t participate at all in this type of stuff.

I’ve not participated in m+ nor this BR at all in any way.

When TWW gets here I’ll be one of very few to hold that distinction.

I have taken it, sadly it did not let me specify why I disliked the PVP aspect at Plunderstorm or why I did not enjoy the plunder collecting.

Those two aspects are my biggest issue with Plunderstorm though.

You didn’t write your message at the end?

This survey is available to only some people. For some reason - I don’t know. I have searched extensively to find it (over an hour and followed all of the instructions here and from others online). I have done plunder many times for many hours - almost lvl 33 so it is not locked behind people playing. Blizz should be posting this as a pinned post or link in the Plunder menu so people actually playing the game can give feedback. The “hidden” survey is garbage and annoying. Hopefully those that have said their piece. I am annoyed with finding it so I am going back to playing the game instead of finding the stupid survey.

Neat survey. I like how it actually had places for us to write out our thoughts instead of the standard “one a scale of least to most” that is the usual fare.