No Lore QA thread? (Jan 10th Lore and Story stream)

Boy I misread the title. That said the devs need to focus on fixing the game. The sonic OC Fanfiction level of writing should be dead last in their agenda. Their priorities should be.

• fix classes and fun

• address item levels being everywhere.

• have a road map of improvements.

Them discussing lore is wasting our time when they could be doing something useful

1 Like

So where can I ask a question in the hopes that it will be answered?

1 Like

The blog was the focus for the discussion: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22839055/join-us-for-a-story-and-lore-developer-live-stream-thursday-january-10

If you post it here though I’ll pass it on too!

Won’t let me log in to do it. That’s a large problem. I just want more clarification on the lifespans of the playable races, nothing that is going to alter the story of the game. Gnomes, Trolls, Goblins, and Worgen all have no real answer to when do they die of old age.

I’m sure I can sum up this livestream. Terran Gregory loves WoW and all of the Lore. He will continue to help create awesome cinematics making both factions look powerful in said cinematics. Danuser will discuss the awesome and totally-not-evil Sylvanas and Nathanos for about 15-20 minutes, getting really in depth about how she feels and how Nathanos will help her. They might mention Night elves for 2-3 minutes at the end.

Holy crap I’m a pessimist.

15 Likes

So onto the questions:

Why do seemingly Thrall, the Titan Keepers, the Dragons. self appointed Aspect of the Earth Wrathion, Wild Gods and August Celestials, and the Elemental Lords have no interest in the giant sword sticking out of Azeroth.
Please note they cant have been distracted by the war, because they arent in the war.

5 Likes

What is the Silver Covenant doing during Battle for Azeroth?

Different teams dude.

2 Likes

Alright. No QnA. Fine.

What are you guys announcing?

but not communicating is standard practice. .

11 Likes

Why doesn’t the Alliance employ the Vindicaar against the Horde?

A space ship with devastating lasers that can be fired from orbit is a massive advantage and could win many battles. But nobody’s used it yet. Why not?

1 Like

Using it makes it a target though.

But it’s in space. How could the Horde possibly attack it? Magic? Combat spells only have a 40-yard range. :wink:

1 Like

Will the new dark rangers continue to be part of the story in BFA (and the future) and will they be important? I really liked Delaryn Summermoon and hope that her and the other undead night elves continue to have place in the story. Night elven dark rangers look wicked.

They know they’ve turned the story into garbage over the course of WoW’s existence so they’re tired of people calling them on it.

1 Like

Are we pretending that WoW’s story was ever its strong point? Dating back to at least TBC it was wonky at best.

1 Like

The fact that BfA’s “terrible story” is 80% made up/extrapolated by disgruntled fans at this point doesn’t help matters.

1 Like

Because it’s BUSY.

doing what, other than getting ignored by devs to tell the story they want instead of just adjusting said story and figuring out how to remove the ship for a time.

I think they have there questions rehearsed. There’s never any look of surprise on Ion’s face when he reading. I’ve been looking at the Twitter profiles there questions are coming from and they’re either deleted or dead accounts.

1 Like