No loot from Great Vault

Realm: Arthas
Character: Kaleston

I got to 1400 2v2 rating, had “3/3 great vault rewards unlocked” at the top of the Rated PVP window, but got no loot from the Great Vault.

Character is Threads of Fate, with The Great Vault quest. It had dinged 60 this week, gone from 1 to 9 renown, and progressed all campaign content available.

3 Likes

Having same issues!

Realm: Area 52
Character: Demonslat

1 Like

I’m haveing the same issue also
realm: stormrage
character: rapidspring

same problem here

Bleeding Hollow
Areteex

I have earned 2/3 pvp gear for my rating, the gear shows up, I’m clicking on it, I just can’t take possession of it, it does not go in my bag, plz fix, pvp squads can be finicky, and every point helps

2 Likes

Same issue here. Earned tier 2 pvp reward, doesn’t show anything available in the great hall. I opened a ticket, estimated wait time… 19 days…
Akaara - Mug-thol

Me too, did pvp only(should be 2 rewards). I havent DCed while opening the vault. I did not open the vault last week, first time today and was empty.

Same. PvP only, 3/3 rewards but no loot in the great vault. 1482 top 2’s rating, 957 top RBG rating. Up to date on everything, and nothing. :frowning:

Experiencing the same. I got the rewards on one of my characters but somehow bugged on my hunter.

hi friends. me too.

There is another 80 reply thread going on this you guys should also post there.

Same Bug. I just want the loot I spent a lot of time working for it xD

Can you link?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/great-vault-not-displaying-any-gear/778308/18

Same issue on my characters. I should have PvP options, but it’s all blank.

Same problem as well, 1800 in 2v2 and 3v3. I was pretty sure that earned enough honor for at least 1 reward.

Character: Ricemachinex
Server: GrizzlyHills

i have the same issue, i ran multiple mythic + last week (i have the dates on the achievements to prove when i did them) and got zero credit on my character.

Character: Earthless
Server: Malfurion

Yep same issue

Character: Monkush
Server: Alterac Mountains

HAVING THE SAME ISSUE 1400 IN 2S AND LAST WEEK IT SAID I HAD 2/3 REWARDS UNLOCKED FOR PVP CONTENT NO LOOT TODAY 12/15 ON RESET.

REALM: MOON GUARD
CHARACTER: YOTROLLSALOTstrong text

Same issue on both of my characters. I should have PvP options, but it’s all blank.