No longer recruiting- Delete POST

I don’t fit the raid timers but I’ve been following this thread for a minute and I’m interested in joining if there’s anyone to discuss further. I have a stupid schedule and I just wanna know if any of it will match up :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Discord Tag: J-Buda#5735 send me a friend request on discord!

1 Like

Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all of its problems!

1 Like

Bump mane Bump mane. ya thats me

2 Likes

Great bunch of fun and slightly crazy people. :smiley:

2 Likes

New patch bump

1 Like

Hyped for 9.2 and need new friends to play with? Come check us out!

How come the Hulk doesn’t lose his pants when he transforms? The experiment altered his jeans.

1 Like

Keep the dream alive: hit the snooze button.

1 Like

Roses are Red, violets are blue, Lunar Blade is recruiting, AND WE WANT YOU!

Hi im a frost mage that was previously 9/12M in nyalotha and 4/10M in Nathria before my guild fell apart
Looking to get back into pushing into mythic content seriously. Currently have a (Xeronothmage) mage geared for raiding and a rogue (Zelmekan) thats 233. I can also gear my previous main Xeronoth (DH) for tanking/dps if necessary

Recently transferred realms in the last day and was forced to change name, new name is Xeronothmage previous name was Timetobust

You can contact me here
Discord | Hauthicus#6430
BNET | Hauthicus#1153

3 Likes

Well met! Looking forward to getting to know ya :slight_smile: Discord request sent.

1 Like

Season 3 out on Tuesday lets go !

1 Like

At the job interview, they asked me, “Where do you see yourself in five years?”
I told him, “I think we’ll still be using mirrors in five years.”

1 Like

Getting ganked in Zereth Mortis? Don’t travel alone, go with Lunar Blade. :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

What’s the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire!

1 Like

Need more Raiders for Progression poggers

Still looking for more, please come check us out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for a fun bunch to group with for your first Sepulcher run tomorrow? Join Lunar Blade for a spot and some good times :grin:

1 Like

Come join the fun :slight_smile:

1 Like