No Longer Looking

I started Shadowlands with more of a casual mind set but yet again I find myself grinding lol…
Current raid team is slowly falling apart and people are leaving. Unfortunate but it happens.
I started playing at the end of WOTLK and got hooked on raiding in Cataclysm. My military service took priority over raiding early on but left
active duty in 2013. So that was just a little background about me so here is the information you are actually here for lol.

I am looking for a raid team anywhere from 2-6/10M progression.
My raid times that I can make are Mon-Sun 7 p.m. EST- 1 a.m. EST

I am currently maining Fire Mage but my experience also extends to Shadow priest, Feral Druid,
Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Rogue, Boomkin, and Warlock.

My raiding background and experience (Some gaps due to military service):
Top 200 U.S. Kills on Heroic Cho’gall, Nefarian, Al’Akir, and Sinestra. (EFH)
U.S. 263 Madness of Deathwing 25m (EFH)
U.S. 42 Sha of Fear 25m (Pandemonium)
U.S. 85 Ra-den 25m (Pandemonium)
U.S. 62 Garrosh Hellscream 25m (Pandemonium)
U.S. 113 CE Archimonde (Tesseract)
U.S. 152 CE Gul’dan (Tesseract)
U.S. 189 CE Kil’Jaeden (Tesseract)
U.S. 79 CE Argus (Tesseract)
U.S. 335 CE Jaina (Impatient)
U.S. 208 CE N’zoth (CthUwU)

Best to add me and contact via Discord: JoshSmile#4014

3/10M P2 Sun king and Dark lady next , raiding tues/weds/thurs 10:30-1:30AM EST Divinedpala#1802 If youre interested 12/12M last tier

Hey There!

Looking for more than just a raid logger guild? We’re def a community. Starvd is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Hey Josh!
We’d like to add a strong mage to our roster, and think you would be a good a fit.
I’ll leave our spam info below for your consideration.
I did try adding to discord but it doesn’t appear to work, reach out any time if you’d like to chat.
Best of luck on your search regardless.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210m-1010h-dps-needed/775831

<< Determined >> (1/10M 10/10H) is currently recruiting DPS and hybrid DPS for Nathria Progression. We are a CE-minded guild, and will be pushing to get that at a comfortable pace this tier. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9 PM - 12 AM EST, and we’ll have optional raid days for alts on Saturday, as the tier progresses. While the guild itself is new, most of our raiders have extensive experience in Cutting Edge progression. If you’re interested in getting CE in a friendly but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for M+ and PvP.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit the following roles:
Shadow Priest (High prio)
Windwalker Monk
DPS Shaman
Warlock
Unholy Death Knight
Boomkin
Mage
Additionally, we have spots on our roster which we are willing to replace with any class/spec, provided you can play it well. We’re also looking to recruit someone with a good healing offspec.

If you’re interested in joining, you can contact me in-game or through one of the following channels:
Bnet: Clink#11215 Discord: Clink#7738
Bnet: Harldan#11303 Discord: Harldan#2316
Bnet: Eradin#1805 Discord: Eradin#6963

Still searching

Hey Joshsmlle! My team might be the right fit for you.

CA Progression: 10/10H 1/10M

Recruiting the following: Please have a history of cutting edge raiding.

• Mage
  • Spriest
  • Warlock
  • Warrior
  • DH

If you are not listed above you should still reach out if you have CE experience

Our Vision:

CA began with a clear goal in mind; building a tight knit group of competitive raiders who want to achieve Cutting Edge all while maintaining a light raiding schedule. We recognize that the success of a raiding guild depends on making intelligent and informed decisions, communicating effectively and maturely, and being as prepared as possible for every challenge. Our leadership is experienced and understands the commitment required to maintain an effective raiding roster throughout each tier. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking and to constantly improve ourselves and our team.

We raid 6 hours per week on the following schedule:

• Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM CST
  • Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM CST

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A performance orientated environment. On progression we will bring the best 20 regardless of seniority, creating a competitive environment where raiders will continue pushing themselves to improve in order to maintain their position.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits and what you can bring to our roster on non-trivial content.
  • Constant recruitment to improve the roster and create internal competition to constantly improve.
  • A healthy roster of 25+ raiders all held to the same standards and expectations.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.
  • No split groups and thus do not require an alt. We do require proficient off-spec(s). We run a lean roster so versatility is a must.

Our Expectations:

As 2 day/week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we’re looking for players who will come into raids as prepared as can be, and eager to make every pull a meaningful one. Qualities we’re looking for in applicants:

• Progression experience - We’re looking for players who have been a part of end-tier progression pushes in past or present content. Ideally we’re looking for people who have knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a progression guild over a prolonged period of time.
  • Team oriented, mature, and professional attitude - We take raiding seriously and value the community we raid in. Therefore we are looking for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. We have a no tolerance approach to bullying, toxic personalities. We are looking for team players who value the success of the guild and the benefit of the raid over personal gain or glory.
  • Constant improvement - We keep our roster spots competitive and reward those who constantly push themselves to get better. You should understand that no matter how good you are, you can always improve. We want players who are constantly analyzing and researching how they can improve, and coming to raid each and every night with the goal to be better than the last.

How to Join:

If you’re interested in joining, go to the following link and fill out an application:

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOTmDlUR9R_3PfMLOMShDu-1PT-lQiQGKlfGa5Brzt7–s1Q/viewform

You also can chat with us if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying.

Please contact one of the officers below if you have any questions:

(Discord: Gudds#3932, Btag: Gudds#1416) - GM
(Discord: Xeddy#1221, Btag: Xeddy#1427) - Recruitment

Hey there! You’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [4/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild in our first established tier in Nyalotha and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 9/10H Castle Nathria (we took 2 weeks off because of the holidays) we are looking for a few more excellent raiders to start our push into mythic.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

shot you an add on discord. i’d love to chat with you.

alliance 2 day

first raid, we went 2/10 mythic with hungering dying next week and so on.

rollexx#1650

Hi Josh!
Entropi is looking for an exceptional mage for a core spot in our team (one of our mages has to step down due to real life).

I’ve added our info below, and would love to chat with you on discord if you see a fit! Our backgrounder/slideshow is a great way to find out more about our team (remove spaces): https:// entropi.shivtr. com/

Thanks!
Kaotica

ENTROPI - [H] Zul’jin, High Population
Efficient Raiding- Proactive Teamwork!

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tues (Farm)/Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12 EST

Previously cleared 12/12 M Ny’alotha, on 5 hours/week schedule and a late 8.3 start.

Guild Backgrounder Slideshow (Check out the team! Remove spaces):
https:// entropi .shivtr.com/

Recruiting: CE background, Geared/experienced:

• Strong rDPS
  • Resto Shaman/Ele OS or Discipline Priest/ Shadow OS
  • Experienced/geared Tank (exceptional background)
  • Raiders with CE/exceptional backgrounds welcome to apply!

About Us:

“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW! We’re an established community who returned partway into 8.3 to complete CE Ny’alotha. Check out our Slideshow for info and screenshots of the team!

ENTROPI’s Goal:
Conquer Mythic raids obtaining CE on a short-but-efficient schedule while proactively maintaining a professional, team-oriented community culture.

Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Engineering, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our raiders have core experience in various top 100 US teams.

Backgrounder Slideshow (remove space):
https:// entropi.shivtr. com/pages/recruitment

Interested? Pls fill out our short Application Form (remove space):
https:// forms. gle/KwuK6bZ1h3UDpwAo8

We’re looking for proactive, reliable, team-oriented, CE players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team. Raiders with exceptional backgrounds, competitive raid experience pls contact us!

For more information:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica#5784

Hey Joshsmile,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:Low, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: Low, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

So to keep it short Im Kixxi the GM for Assiduous on Bleeding Hollow Horde. Got a great group of guys and looking for another mage to round out the roster. SImply put I need you and you need me =) Hit me up on Bnet KixxiGaming#1224

[A] 2/10M MTW 10-1a est brand new guild lfm, officers spots open

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-is-that-it-210m-recruiting-ce-players/773904/7