No longer looking thank you!

Hey there!

We are looking for a Mage!

We are a 8 year guild 8/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 8/9M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey there, if you can do 4 days, it looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule
> Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact
>Joe (stefanj#1797)
>Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
>Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here
>_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page
>♔ Keep Calm ♔ 9/9M ♔ LF RDPS, HEALER ♔
>.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Hey Needs,
I’m from Focus Up (4/9M, 9/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Needs, we are currently in very high need of a mage add me @ Mist#1230(btag) or mist#9406(discord) if you want to chat general info below

We Raid 7-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

Current prog 8/9M

CV has been around for 10 years

Why hello there Needs!
Guild/Server: Kilrogg
Raid Times/Days: Thurs/Sun/Mon 9PM - 12AM PST, Heroic on Tuesdays, Chain M+ on Wednesdays, Alt runs on Saturdays
Current Progression: 8/9M BoD - 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge (US 200)
Recruitment Contract: [BTAGS]KirbyAu#1259 (GM) / KingofCanada#1687 (Recruitment/Myself)

Added you to Discord as well =D

Appreciate the continued replies but I’ve found a guild to trial with.