NO longer looking thank you <3

You should check our guild out! We’re in need of a god disc priest!

I guess bump. no shadow Off spec.
really looking for a forever home for mythic raiding. was holy a few months ago. hard switched to disc. (I know my azshara parse isn’t all that great, but) LF progression on orgozoa

bumping 3 hours later

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitiude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Warr
Hpally
Disc

Medium
BrM Monk
Ret Pally

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Maybe we are what youre looking for

Hello!

Our raid times are slightly outside of your preferred (by 30 minutes) but we are have an immediate need and would love a disc priest to join us.

Since we’re not a perfect match due to times, I’ll leave my recruitment post HERE and if you’re flexible with your times, I’d love to chat with you. Discord preferred as I’m available all day on it.

Thanks for your time and best of luck in your hunt for a new raiding home!

1 Like

Hey Faery! We are a Horde based guild on Mal’ganis. Good luck to you in finding a fit for your toon! Here is a little more about us.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Friday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Optional Saturday/Sunday (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success. Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. We have been raiding together for almost a year and most of us have experience since vanilla. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you all in finding a home for your toons! Best wishes!

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progress:
4/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Previous Progress:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Monday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

Healer : Paladin (Holy), Priest (Disc./Holy), Druid (Resto.)

The ability to play an off-spec at a high level is extremely valuable towards an application.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201

Hi! just thought i’d throw this in here again. (Stoic - TEAM DVA) on proudmoore US is still looking for a disc or holy priest. We’re 4/8M with prog on orgozoa.
Raidtimes are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday = 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)

Btag: pillow#11611
discord: pillow#9123
guild website: www.stoig.gg

we are looking for a disc priest so lets talk

Avoidable Damage [ Horde - Mal’Ganis - 2/8 M and 8/8 H ]

Who are we: We are a group of raiders that enjoy pushing higher end content and doing keys together. Some of us have been together since early Legion and wanted to push BFA content together. AoTC is always achieved and then progression into Mythic Tier.

We raid: 8pm - 11pm EST Friday and Saturday. Plans for an “alt night” are currently up in the air.

All classes & roles are welcome to apply. We offer homes to many who are just coming back and looking to dive back into it. Although in High demand at the moment would be an experienced Disc priest and or Mage. Again however all are welcome to apply.

What we expect from YOU:

Can commit to a high attendance rate (90%+) and you are reliable

You have to be a team player, respect for guild-mates

Don’t make drama about gear (we use loot council for pieces that can be traded, to make sure pieces do not go to waste) and or complain if you are asked to sit out for a boss, Comp can be crucial and sometimes it can happen.

Care about your character regarding optimizing everything such a gems, enchants, rotation etc. Have questions ask, we are always available to help.

Please be able to take criticism in a mature way. Everyone makes mistakes, we know this, but if and when we may need to speak with you about rotation, damage, talents and or traits, be willing to listen.

Be willing to progress and let the progression drive you.

We are recruiting the player, not the class. Be able to adapt to other classes/roles if necessary. Sometimes we like you a lot but the current tier may require a different team dynamic, which is why we encourage alts. This way we keep our players and team consistent and working well together.

Have a good sense of humor and be willing to become part of a community of sociable players.

You can contact our recruiting leaders via Discord at:
Aly#0450 (myself also reachable at Artslavist#1869)
Cammyrock#9246 (raid leader)
Whipple#8999 (officer)
Sharinaa#6427 (officer)

not that you are going to see the 48th post but here it is anyways:

CE guild at 6 hours/wk, currently 5.99/8…0% Court wipe
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brain-delay-5-8m-6hrs-wk-personal-loot/304053

1 Like

Adoration is a newly formed raiding guild with the goal of achieving Cutting Edge and looking to improve from there.

Our leadership is made up of 9/9M BOD players with top 40 US and above raiding experience in guilds such as Arathian Knights, WC Gaming, and Focus Up . We strive to create a raiding environment we can all enjoy being a part of and achieve results we can be proud of.

We are located on Sargeras as Alliance .

Raid Times:

• 9:30-1:00 EST Tues/Wed/Thurs
  • Mon being added for week 1 of Mythic only

Currently 4/8M

Looking for:

• Spriest, lock, hunter (preferred)
  • Or any exceptional players.

Please feel free to add any of our officers on BNet or Discord to chat.

BNet: Firemancer#1343; Discord: Firemancer#1343
BNet: ik0#1740; Discord: ik#2428

Guild: Death Jesters (US Stormrage)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Mon/Tues/Wed 9:00pm EST - 12:30am EST
Cleared: 8/8M EP (US 36) - 2/2M COS (US 48) - 9/9M BOD (US 67)
Recruitment Contacts: Murdoc#1413 (Bnet) / Murdoc#4512 (Discord)
Wowprogress: ht tps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Death+Jesters

Hey Faery! My name is Kixxi . I’m the GM for Breaking Game Balance on Bleeding Hollow. We are 3/8M and are currently looking for consistent, competitive, and committed individuals to fill out our roster. We have many veteran mythic raiders that are looking to build a TEAM that has the same passion for progression and community. We are by no means elitist but do expect everyone to pull together to build the best Team we can.

Ideal Players:

-Active and competitive

-Have an understanding of Mythic Prog raiding

-Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

-Understands logs and how to analyze their performance (will help coach)

-CAN SHOW UP ON TIME FOR RAIDS 2 DAYS A WEEK

For Mythic Core must have 435+ iLVL and 65+ Neck level

70%+ parses prefered

** Raid Schedule**

Wednesday (9-1230 ST or EST)(8-1130 CST)(6-930 PST)

Thursday (9-1230 ST or EST)(8-1130 CST)(6-930 PST)

Priority Needs

Warlock > DH > Rogue >

All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs. Our Roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into mythic based on the comp that we need.

Raider Info

*We supply Raid Flask and Vantus Runes for Prog

*Gems and Enchants provided for Core raiders

*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher

*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

are you interested in raiding alliance on weekends 7-10pm est?

bumping. looking for my forever home

Back up to the top :heart: shoot me a DM on discord!!!

Hurray for post 55 :smiley:

we raid an hour later than your schedule but dropping our info. Good luck in your search!

Death Viper Assassins (4/8 Mythic EP, 9/9 Mythic BDA) - This semi-hardcore raid team focuses on mythic progression, but is accommodating to those with busy lives outside of WoW. We expect players to maintain a solid knowledge of of their class, come prepared with appropriate consumables, and be on time to maximize our 9 hour, 3-day schedule. We value the culture of our raid team: a positive attitude, good listening skills, and a drive to improve and progress are all essential for success.

We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at 7 pm - 10 pm PST (server time) on the Proudmoore server.

Specifically looking for ranged DPS, and DPS DHs. Other melee are welcome as well.

Please visit stoic.gg/recruitment to apply or contact pillow#1161 , Lexitar#1545 , or Drelochz#1384

Hey Faery,

I’m looking to add a healer to our raid team, and your priest would fit. I would need you to DPS on Ashvane since we three-heal it, though. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. If you’re looking for a long-term home and stable place to raid, give us a look.

My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. I’ve been the GM since TBC. Most recent progression is 4/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Orogozoa.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation right away. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. Hopefully this works. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur