No horde on this server

Well, very disapointed to realize that there is like 10 alliance player for 1 horde on this server. No way to get help from horde ppl. No way to participate in any dongeons or raid. I strongly not suggest this server for anyone who wants to team with ppl for quest or dongeon on the horde side. Waste of time playing on this server. Gratz on alliance tho cause i see that they are always teamed for quests.

1 Like

Well, OOC I feel like I see Horde frequently, but I don’t play Horde so I could be wrong. I’ve also helped Hordies on a few occasions when we were around the same elite quests. Have you considered the hours you play? Or maybe finding the right social/leveling guild?

But IC… GOOD! DIE HORDE SCUM! SAVE YOUR TEARS FOR YOUR OGRE MOTHERS IN HELL!

Yeah, BB is an Alliance dominated server. It’s gonna take Horde a lot of work and coordination to build a Community, over here.

I’ve been on this server since day 1, and have no complaints about the horde here. Yes, we are outnumbered by alliance. My retail server was the same way, starting in vanilla. But we have that “small town” community going on and almost everyone has been very nice.

If you are looking for a friendly server, this is definitely the place. If you are looking for a crowded server where groups might be easier to get, but you never end up making friends or getting to know people because there are too many, then BB is not for you.

5 Likes