No Great Vault rewards

I ran over 10 Mythic+ last week… and have 0 options in the great vault for Mythic.

Shows literally 0 for Mythic … When I ran over 10 +10 to 13 last week.

Raider IO is Lemonoflight on Illidan

When I logged for maint. I checked the vault and it showed id be getting 223, 220, 220 …

Do you have options for anything else? The vault will show you last week’s earnings first if you didn’t loot from it last week before it will show you this week’s.

So if you earned something last week but didn’t loot the vault at all, then you need to do that first, then close it and re-open it to see this week’s options.

3 Likes

It looks like that may have been the reward from the week before, Longboys. As Perl recommended, try closing out the vault completely and access it again to see if something else is available.

1 Like

I know I looted the week before because I got my key for the mythics I ran last week.

I deleted cache, I removed addons, I restarted multiple times, even had a friend login and see if it was my system. I have logged and relogged multiple times. My VDH had a normal Vault. It’s just my pally that is not showing anything other than CN

I only ran 3 normal bosses last week and the loot for that is showing but not the loot for the Mythic+'s.

Extremely frustrating thats a week of mythic dungeons which aren’t exactly fun to do and get literally nothing for … not even the option.

Trust me, we’ve been seeing a lot of similar threads on Tuesdays as the vault resets. I’ve personally seen plenty of them where the original poster was positive that they had looted the vault last week, but it turned out they hadn’t!

I mean, there’s no harm in choosing one of the options that’s showing and then closing and re-opening the vault to see what’s there. Unfortunately, GMs are pretty hands-off with the vault so it’s not likely something that they would be able to change anyway if there was a bug.

Give it a go and see what happens. If it really is bugged, at least you’ll know and can put in a bug report for it to help track it down.

5 Likes

Same problem here. Ran a Mythic 10+ last week and no loot was able to be generated this week.

Loot the GV for last weeks reward, then close and reopen it to get this weeks.