No graveyard at Ogri'la?

There isn’t a graveyard up on the platform where ogri’la is so if you die you have to take resurrection sickness because you aren’t able to get back up.

Can we please have a fix put in for this its absolutely ridiculous especially on pvp servers where people can just gank you and you’re forced to just sit around for 10 minutes waiting for sickness to wear off.

3 Likes

I wish they would fix this… and really… all they need to do it give us flying (mount) in ghost form.

1 Like

I can’t believe they haven’t fixed this yet. Well I guess the way you get anything fixed around here is to get horde to massively complain about it. So take an army to Ogrila farm horde for honor until they get blizzard to look into it.

they don’t have the same problem as the alliance. they spawn in the correct GY because their town is a lot further than ours

Oh…. We’re screwed

yep! When in certain parts of the plateau we’re closer to sylvanaar than we are to ogri’la. thus is spawns up in sylvanaar. Horde don’t have this problem as all parts of the plateau are closer to ogri’la than their next GY is

1 Like

Still not working Blizzard!

1 Like

good news, i’ve seen a post that the hordies have the same issue.

this is the problem, hello blizzy

This happens when you die towards the north end of Ogrilla. It sends you to the graveyard below so you can’t get back up to your body. How many more pugs until this game isn’t playable. I report them constantly and nothing.